MLB 2022: Georgia Gets the Last Laugh

Who wins the 2022 World Series?

• Total voters

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Muuloin alex and animosity are top tier faggot ass american inventors. Fuck off with your relativistic bullshit.

Not difected at you fight.
Star Wars Reaction GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
TomServo is just mad hes living in the 1920s and cant get up with the times. Ahhh my pure sport which has been slowly losing viewership for years. Probably one of those morons who thought Michael Phelps should be stripped of all his medals for smoking weed.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Ok, then lets scale it down for you.

A High School kid cheats on his test. He gets caught. He goes to detention. But, the teacher grades his test and gives him the "A" grade anyways. All the other students see this and so do the middle schoolers coming up.

Apparently, this is how you think the world should work? Guy, get the fuck out of here. You are almost as bad as an Astros fan.
You stopped short with your analogy. What you failed to add was that not only did the teacher give the kid an A anyway, the school itself celebrated the kid's test score. They got massive amount of funding based on the increased test scores. Then, months later when it finally came out the kid cheated, they don't want to give the kid his diploma. But they are still giving the teacher Teacher Of The Year because of the increased test grades.

THAT is how it actually happened.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That doesn't change anything.

So late 80s to early 2000s was just a non existent period of credible baseball then.

That's fucking retarded and you know it is. One roided up dude was better than other roided up dudes.

• 2Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So late 80s to early 2000s was just a non existent period of credible baseball then.

That's fucking retarded and you know it is. One roided up dude was better than other roided up dudes.
As a fan I can differentiate between what I think is credible and recognize and what MLB should be forced to recognize. I was not in a position to know if Bonds was cheating when he was on his home run tear. I can choose to ignore that record as tainted because once it was found out, I can choose to ignore it. MLB not only was in a position to know, and should have known. I believe they DID know and didn't care.

Way different.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Cleveland and Phillies have won their first games today.
Mariners are on their way to winning.
Start talking what’s going on in baseball now, let’s not dwell in the past.

but bonds is the Homerun king wether you like it or not

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Red birds will win 2 in a row. And let's go Padres.

Bonds is a cheating piece of shit that MLB should be forced to celebrate

• 2Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Jesus Christ

The Collapse of Max Scherzer is playing tonight

• 2Like