Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, look at the comeback from these Mariners

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I have Mariners beating Houston in my playoff bracket. Time will tell. I figure they get a surge of confidence from beating Totornto

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I would absolutely love for the Mariners to beat Houston, but I just don't see it. The Astros have had the Mariners number all year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
The M's bandwagon still has plenty of room.
1665294109932.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I have Mariners beating Houston in my playoff bracket. Time will tell. I figure they get a surge of confidence from beating Totornto

I want to believe... but i think our run ends in Houston this year. We'll see

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Aw shit, Kimbrel off the postseason roster. Hopefully he can work on his stuff and comeback with Dodgers next season.

also
EFE83FD4-CA24-4E6E-B127-DF93E20250A7.jpeg

Sigh, you know…….

I’m not even an Astros fan, but isn’t protecting your pitching hand one of the first things you learn in Minors?

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Aw shit, Kimbrel off the postseason roster. Hopefully he can work on his stuff and comeback with Dodgers next season.

also
View attachment 437437
Sigh, you know…….

I’m not even an Astros fan, but isn’t protecting your pitching hand one of the first things you learn in Minors?
He gave up a hit to his little brother on the last game of the season. Probably what pissed him off.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You probably learn it as early as little league if you play at any kind of serious level. My bush league coach didn't know anything more than the absolute basics of baseball and I could barely use my right arm for the entire next day after the first time I pitched a complete game. Was walking around school like I had someone else's dead arm stapled to my torso.

• 1Rustled