Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
stay classy

Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF

The cunt probably meant review bombed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Let us know when Astros fans ACTUALLY fire bomb the store like Philly fans ACTUALLY threw snowballs at Santa... and batteries at opposing teams....
Yeah Philly fans have zero room to talk. Absolute shithole fans - but I like Harper, and it's the Astros.

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really hope the Phillies come back and win this inning, I can't stand watching the Astros with that midget 2nd baseman hoist another trophy.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
*stros 1 win away from their first title.

Two great defensive games away from the Phillies winning that.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really hope the Phillies come back and win this inning, I can't stand watching the Astros with that midget 2nd baseman hoist another trophy.
Just in case you want to watch it again

In all seriousness Philly is really good I will basically never feel comfortable with a lead in this series.

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just in case you want to watch it again

In all seriousness Philly is really good I will basically never feel comfortable with a lead in this series.
It makes for good highlight reels but I've never thought that jumping up against the wall or especially a chain link fence was a good defensive decision, even in this case where he had another outfielder there backing up the play. Leaving aside the injury risk If you miss that catch and get a bad bounce that goes away from your backup that becomes a likely triple and maybe even a score. Giving yourself room to play it off the fence, especially with backup there, means you should easily limit the batter to a double.

This is the play that comes to mind, although obviously there are other examples. This one is just extra slick because he juked a runner.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Hoes are getting so mad.

Foggy, I think I finally figured something out. I am not a huge baseball fan and I'm not a native Houstonian. I moved here almost a decade ago and have probably been to less than 10 live baseball games in my 41 years. Oh, i played little league baseball some 30 years ago.

But every time I hear someone that has not lived in Houston call it a shithole, or call the Astros bad, or just bad mouth a place just because it makes me like Houston more. It makes me root for OUR teams harder. It makes me want to wear the hats, the shirts, and the jerseys. It is the same thing with OU and UT; every time a UT alum talks down to an OU alum I show them some pictures of the shitter parts/people in "unimpeachable" Austin, TX. They are making me a bigger fan by badmouthing a place they have never spent much time and don't really understand.

So guess what? Go 'Stros and fuck all of you people that are jealous that a 5'6" absolute beast of a hitter is on the verge of another title. Go beg your owners to buy and develop a better team.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Foggy, I think I finally figured something out. I am not a huge baseball fan and I'm not a native Houstonian. I moved here almost a decade ago and have probably been to less than 10 live baseball games in my 41 years. Oh, i played little league baseball some 30 years ago.

But every time I hear someone that has not lived in Houston call it a shithole, or call the Astros bad, or just bad mouth a place just because it makes me like Houston more. It makes me root for OUR teams harder. It makes me want to wear the hats, the shirts, and the jerseys. It is the same thing with OU and UT; every time a UT alum talks down to an OU alum I show them some pictures of the shitter parts/people in "unimpeachable" Austin, TX. They are making me a bigger fan by badmouthing a place they have never spent much time and don't really understand.

So guess what? Go 'Stros and fuck all of you people that are jealous that a 5'6" absolute beast of a hitter is on the verge of another title. Go beg your owners to buy and develop a better team.
This is as close to a perfect post as we will ever have on here. The only part holding it back is I thought you were going to say living in Texas was bringing you around to the burnt orange, and you were ready to give up the yearly big 12 football title for the yearly WE’RE BACK!

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

And then somebody who was indifferent, like you were, reads your shit talking and has the exact same tribal response and clings to their tribe even more. Story old as time.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Go ahead. Develop a Houston against the world mentality. Fact is they took the easy cheap way out, they were outed for it, and then basically nothing happened. Sure you can point to the record books and say that it's official, but literally no one outside of Houston recognizes your hollow title. There is a legitimate reason why everyone roots against Houston. And your naive POV only adds to it.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users