MLB 2022: Georgia Gets the Last Laugh

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Who wins the 2022 World Series?

• Total voters

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's been a long time coming but congratulations on your first WS victory, Astros!

• 3Worf
  • 2Salty
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
So Mattress Mack won 75 million and if you spent 3k or more at the store in X amount of time you can go back and get a refund.

Mom of my ex wife dated him in college for a while. Ummmm
images
/spoiler]

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So Mattress Mack won 75 million and if you spent 3k or more at the store in X amount of time you can go back and get a refund.

images
/spoiler]

There's no prognostication going on.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

images
/spoiler]

Mattress Mack is one of the most charitable and good people in that entire city. He's a legend.

With that said...

1667722401298.png

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
He made self help preacher boy after the hurricane look like the ass he was when he gave out furniture and places for people to stay. Olsteen or whatever his name is locked em out.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Give 2017 back and we will think about applauding 2022. You fuckin cheaters.

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users
I watched the Mets all season. Those motherless wretches did it again.

I at least wanted a Phillies "nothing means anything anymore" victory, because if the Phillies win a World Series, cows across Pennsylvania give birth to stillborn calves that look like Lenny Dykstra. But the Astros --- DAMN.

Hot series too.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
He made self help preacher boy after the hurricane look like the ass he was when he gave out furniture and places for people to stay. Olsteen or whatever his name is locked em out.

Yeah, though Mack has been like this for decades. He only got "known" after the olsteen situation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Space Lawyer on Twitter had the best Mattress Mack Memes after that confrontation with the fan. That was the spark that the Astros needed, it seemed.
A story told in 23 tweets

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
“I JUST SAW US KIND OF DOWN. AND I WANTED TO REMIND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY TEAMMATES HOW SPECIAL THIS TEAM IS. AND THAT WE’RE NOT LETTING THIS ONE SLIP AWAY. I TOLD THEM, TRUST YOUR BUZZERS. ONE BUZZ IS FASTBALL. TWO IS JUNK. NOW LET'S GO TAKE THIS ONE DOWN FOR MATTRESS MACK.” — ASTROS VETERAN UNCLE MIKE BRANTLEY

Uncle Mike is a pretty inspirational guy.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users
I picked a good year to watch the post season even though the Mets metted me reeeeeeeal good this year. Phillies smashed shit, which is fun to watch if you are a born east coaster like me. This is what they do. No fun to watch until they cause other people to collapse.

That homer. As a NY baseball fan, I hope Reggie is found somewhere and asked with a mic in his face about it.

"There is nothing like a Reggie disconcert."

That mattress mack angle is ... is he here? I mean, this would be cake for any of us. Just SoP.

Funny how the world becomes more familiar, and kindred, to "il nostro tesserato" here as time moves on.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer