MLB 2022: Georgia Gets the Last Laugh

Who wins the 2022 World Series?

• Total voters

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Foggy, I think I finally figured something out. I am not a huge baseball fan and I'm not a native Houstonian. I moved here almost a decade ago and have probably been to less than 10 live baseball games in my 41 years. Oh, i played little league baseball some 30 years ago.

But every time I hear someone that has not lived in Houston call it a shithole, or call the Astros bad, or just bad mouth a place just because it makes me like Houston more. It makes me root for OUR teams harder. It makes me want to wear the hats, the shirts, and the jerseys. It is the same thing with OU and UT; every time a UT alum talks down to an OU alum I show them some pictures of the shitter parts/people in "unimpeachable" Austin, TX. They are making me a bigger fan by badmouthing a place they have never spent much time and don't really understand.

So guess what? Go 'Stros and fuck all of you people that are jealous that a 5'6" absolute beast of a hitter is on the verge of another title. Go beg your owners to buy and develop a better team.
Houston is a shithole, by the way. Nobody in Texas goes, "Hey let's go to Houston for the weekend". Everyone shutters if anyone from out of state ever suggestions that.

Plus, Altuve needs a wire. Gaystros are a good team, but it eats you guys alive that nobody likes them, and never will.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Foggy, I think I finally figured something out. I am not a huge baseball fan and I'm not a native Houstonian. I moved here almost a decade ago and have probably been to less than 10 live baseball games in my 41 years. Oh, i played little league baseball some 30 years ago.

But every time I hear someone that has not lived in Houston call it a shithole, or call the Astros bad, or just bad mouth a place just because it makes me like Houston more. It makes me root for OUR teams harder. It makes me want to wear the hats, the shirts, and the jerseys. It is the same thing with OU and UT; every time a UT alum talks down to an OU alum I show them some pictures of the shitter parts/people in "unimpeachable" Austin, TX. They are making me a bigger fan by badmouthing a place they have never spent much time and don't really understand.

So guess what? Go 'Stros and fuck all of you people that are jealous that a 5'6" absolute beast of a hitter is on the verge of another title. Go beg your owners to buy and develop a better team.
Houston is a shithole. Sorry bro.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Houston was a lovely place before 2005. Unfortunately the current year is after 2005.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Houston is a shit hole and I absolutely fucking hate going there and if I never step foot in that city again in my life It will be too soon. I’m a fan of the Rangers but root for all Texas teams, go Astros all teams in baseball cheated and stole signs for a fucking century y’all just flat out fucking pissed they innovated and brought the old tradition into modern times.

Modern Problems Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I welcome the hate. By the way, all of your towns are also shitholes; you just like them enough to overlook it. The only difference here is that your favorite team is not in the World Series... except for Phillies fans.... and Philly is a shithole.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Houston is a shit hole and I absolutely fucking hate going there and if I never step foot in that city again in my life It will be too soon. I’m a fan of the Rangers but root for all Texas teams, go Astros all teams in baseball cheated and stole signs for a fucking century y’all just flat out fucking pissed they innovated and brought the old tradition into modern times.

Modern Problems Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Thanks buddy, Arlington and all surrounding areas are terrible.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Go ahead. Develop a Houston against the world mentality. Fact is they took the easy cheap way out, they were outed for it, and then basically nothing happened. Sure you can point to the record books and say that it's official, but literally no one outside of Houston recognizes your hollow title. There is a legitimate reason why everyone roots against Houston. And your naive POV only adds to it.
1667703908460.jpeg

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Give it a year or two and we will find out they cheated in this one also. Manfred will let them keep the trophy of course.

Fuck baseball. Die off already.

• 3Salty
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users