MLB 2022: Georgia Gets the Last Laugh

Who wins the 2022 World Series?

• Total voters

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
On a positive note, I can delay watching the Mariners let me down for another season a little bit longer.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
texas roadhouse 2.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Season openers looks like this coming Saturday on ESPN. Need that baseball fix from somewhere.

1646783196272.png

• 2Worf

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

• 1Clown World
  • 1Barf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I don't know if that headline is true, haven't been following the details of the negotiations that closely. However, I did hear a good idea from Texas catcher Jose Trevino: The 4 infielders that aren't the pitcher and catcher must have both feet on the dirt of the infield when the pitch is delivered.

That way you could still shift if you wanted, but it stops that shit of putting 4 people in right field.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Not MLB, but still baseball and fully hilarious:

I don't know how his team wasn't more jacked up about that.

• 1Worf

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Baseball is back, whew.

I'm most excited to see this chaos that's gonna be MLB Free Agency later tonight. Correa, Freeman, Bryant, Kershaw, tons of others still available. It's gonna get weird.

• 2Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, I think the Dodgers are for sure about to be on the decline. Losing Seager is by far the one that sucks the most, but little by little guys are aging and they are losing players.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Reds trade Sonny Gray for a bucket of balls. Fuck this team. They have no desire to be good. So much young talent including the fucking rookie of the year and they’d rather save the 10M they owe a starting caliber pitcher. I don’t know how much longer I can be a fan of this organization. They actively try to suck.

Sterling

El Presidente

Not sure how i really feel about this trade. Donaldson has been more consistent than Sanchez to say the least, but he's like 300 years old and has been missing a chunk of games in recent seasons.