• Total voters

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
IMG8305111384707377581.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fine, whatever. Both leagues should have either had the pitchers bat or both had DH's. But, this is about the 100th thing on the list that needed fixing in Baseball.

Manfred is still full steam ahead towards the icebergs and the moron is too drunk to know it.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Salary caps do a couple things.

They encourage competitive balance. They allow better revenue sharing models. And, they ensure the best/most skilled players & positions get the largest portion of the pay (unless your the NBA and your salary cap is too low).

Neither the players or the owners in baseball want it and it will be the downfall of their sport.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Nice maybe I'll get to see less of the lame ass Reds this year.

• 1Worf

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I’m not super savvy on procedures, what’s everyone prediction of what happens to the sport if no deal comes today?

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
We are gonna miss regular season games.

We are gonna have a season like the 2020 season.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I have literally no idea what they are fighting over, again. A bunch of rich, spoiled assholes. Players, owners, execs, all of them.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I have literally no idea what they are fighting over, again. A bunch of rich, spoiled assholes. Players, owners, execs, all of them.

True, but I still generally take the players' sides because they're way less rich spoiled assholes than the owners.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Deadline pushed back to 5pm today. Optimism a deal will get done.

Apparently, the two biggest issues, the MLBs push for higher tax penalties on salary over a certain point, and MLBPAs increasing 'Super Two' status have been resolved. CBT thresholds still hasn't been set.

12-team playoff incoming, universal DH, and a draft lottery are the big changes so far. I believe they may have also removed the draft pick loss when signing free agents as well.