MLB 2022: Georgia Gets the Last Laugh

Who wins the 2022 World Series?

• Total voters

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would like to know how Angel Hernandez got to the MLB level in the first place? You don't get to have these jobs just because you want them. I would love to be an MLB player, but I'm not good enough. I never was. How does Angel get to hold this job when EVERYONE knows he is blind as a bat and brain dead as a vegetable?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would like to know how Angel Hernandez got to the MLB level in the first place? You don't get to have these jobs just because you want them. I would love to be an MLB player, but I'm not good enough. I never was. How does Angel get to hold this job when EVERYONE knows he is blind as a bat and brain dead as a vegetable?
Probably knew a guy or had a relative to get him in the door back in 91, and then the union prevents him from being fired.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
4 years and 8 years for beating a man into a shadow of himself.

Fuck California, wish I hadn't taken the time to look up their sentences.
It's not just California. It's kind of shocking how common light sentences are for serious assaults that leave lifelong problems.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Walker Buehler gets the first complete pitching game of the season and his first shutout

Nabi

Trakanon Raider
Favorite Angel Hernandez moment. Steve McMichael was d-linemen for the bears in the 80s and was always popular in the city after retirement.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Screenshot_20220426-074907_Twitter.jpg

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Prepare your anus fuck sticks.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The Yankees letter is not in the same ballpark as the Astros shenanigans, it seems. Plus it apparently stopped after the mandate, unlike the Astros. What a letdown.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The Yankees letter is not in the same ballpark as the Astros shenanigans, it seems. Plus it apparently stopped after the mandate, unlike the Astros. What a letdown.

Oh great.... lets start this all over again for what? the 5th time?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
There was literally only 1 person in this thread that thought it would amount to anything. Shockingly he is very quiet about the actual contents of the letter.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Remind me again of what years a current Yankees broadcaster that was with the Yankees team when this took place, that was also rostered with the Astros, and that just threw the Astros under the bus on the YES network?

Fucking bullshit that Beltran throwing shade again the Astros knowing full well he brought this bullshit to the team.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
RIP
Anyone who believes this is for the allegations and not for Bauer being a pain in the ass when it comes to blowing the lid on sticky substances and trying to self promote needs to go back to kindergarten.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Considering both the women failed to get these allegations beyond the preliminary court stages, I can't see how the union doesn't get this reduced by a significant amount.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Obviously MLB swinging big knowing it will have to get reduced. I just don't understand how the court essentially said this chick essentially has no case, all the texts back up his claims, and yet MLB can come in and be like "yeah we don't like it anyway, BANNED!"

And I am not saying this as a Dodgers fan. I don't think any player should have to go through this. To have your livelihood taken away, after a court has cleared you, is wrong.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users