Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Major League Baseball Dance GIF by MLB

• 1Dislike
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Yordan really had a great year, he just got overshadowed by Judge & Ohtani. Context included, he had one of the better offensive seasons in the last decade or so.

Crazy to think the Dodgers traded Yordan for a single, "meh" relief pitcher in 2016...

Muurloen

Yordan really had a great year, he just got overshadowed by Judge & Ohtani. Context included, he had one of the better offensive seasons in the last decade or so.

Crazy to think the Dodgers traded Yordan for a single, "meh" relief pitcher in 2016...
Josh Fields. Thank you.

I wonder in time would that trade be considered right up there for Larry Anderson for Jeff Bagwell. I sure do hope so.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Josh Fields. Thank you.

I wonder in time would that trade be considered right up there for Larry Anderson for Jeff Bagwell. I sure do hope so.
Friedman already admits how bad of a mistake it was. Similar to the Tatis Jr. for Shields trade.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, this season I have been really high on the Dodgers. However, I am real nervous against this Padres team. The fact they couldn't close them out in game 2, and already chased Gonsolin after 1, not good.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Braves & Dodgers bros, I don't feel so good...

Harper always shines in big moments. Sadly, if both teams lose their series', I'm worried we'll suffer a winter of our residential Asstros fan. Please Lord, we don't deserve this.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
The only loss in postseason I can’t fault Roberts for is in 2017.

I understand we’ve gone to the post season every year with him as manager, but we have one Series championship to show for it.

Roberts comes off to me as a push button manager: any competent coach could take the Dodgers to the playoffs

its more likely than not that Roberts makes a stupid decision that backfires and costs us the whole thing than a winning decision.

literally the only positive decision of his I can think off the top of my head is when he had Urias close out NLCS and Series in 2020

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

The only loss in postseason I can’t fault Roberts for is in 2017.

I understand we’ve gone to the post season every year with him as manager, but we have one Series championship to show for it.

Roberts comes off to me as a push button manager: any competent coach could take the Dodgers to the playoffs

its more likely than not that Roberts makes a stupid decision that backfires and costs us the whole thing than a winning decision.

literally the only positive decision of his I can think off the top of my head is when he had Urias close out NLCS and Series in 2020
Astros took 2 games in LA, and also closed it out there. Do not forget that.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I would be so pissed if I was there and they hadn’t served a beer since the 7th inning
My buddy is there, flew in from Nor Cal this morning, started drinking around 10 when they opened the gates. He's struggling

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Ouch. Sorry Mariners, don't see you coming back from this.

Hope you prove me wrong.

Muurloen

I was stationed over in Bangor and I ventured to safeco alot when I was home in the summer.

Respect.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
What a weird feeling series. Swept by the Astros, but Mariners played them toe to toe all three games. Feels like all 3 games could have gone either way and that game 1 ending really changed the series after the Mariners had it in the bag.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users