MLB 2023: Houst*n wins, America loses

Other than your favorite team, who wins the 2023 World Series?

• Total voters

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Yea, wish he had participated a bit more than one single haha!

He didn't want to tarnish his stat leads, so nobody can call him on padding his stats during this game maybe haha.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Bug just wants an auto!

TheNozz TheNozz

People/MLB etc are on his nuts for sure, but for good reason. Like you said, once in a lifetime if not more. I have been a believer since 2018, stuck with him and bought heavy during TJ injury period, and he is going to fund my next house down payment. Just waiting to see where he ends up, and my fingers crossed its not the talent sucking black hole that is the modern day Angels.

My returns, unrealized fully, but have sold off enough to balance to zero, are insane.

Posted these before, just sharing again. This is only a part of what rookies I have set aside of his. Best are the two red ones, both /5 color variants. Into both for under $300, and have a standing offer of $15k for the one on the right.

1687841352065.png

ohtanired.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Halos last 6 games:

34-17 runs versus

but…

1/6 wins

Talent black hole consumed Trout, please let Ohtani escape!

1687853032187.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Wild collection. Wild.

I have a pink Topps Chrome Pitching Refractor that legitimately is probably a GM 10 PSA. Wonder what that's worth currently.

Oh and one of these:

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Wild collection. Wild.

I have a pink Topps Chrome Pitching Refractor that legitimately is probably a GM 10 PSA. Wonder what that's worth currently.

Oh and one of these:

Both of those are nice cards for sure, pink chrome, out of the value hanging packs is one I do not have, but have many of the purple refractor out of Heritage "hot" blasters. The hot blasters were 1 per case, and had a chrome card of some kind in every pack. Ebay then filtering to sold only works well, but offers are still hidden. These sites are good for finding that info.

prefohtanistp.png pcohtanistp.png

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I find this to be an incredibly interesting stat. But I don't know why.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Make that 17 for Ohtani, also with 2 HRs going 3-3 tonight while pitching 6.1 (came out with a cracked fingernail) shutout innings with 10 strikeouts.

Edit: NVM saw when it was posted, not sure if this counts tonight.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Grats to a multiple sticky hand cheater this year getting a perfect game against an AAA team.

• 1Salty
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Grats to a multiple sticky hand cheater this year getting a perfect game against an AAA team.

Yea but if you look through history (especially recent), most perfect games are against bad teams. Still pretty hard to do since there are only 24. Most impressive one is obviously Don Larson as that was done in the World Series against the defending champs Brooklyn Dodgers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The ASStricks come to Arlington this weekend. I'm so pumped for this series. Especially off the news that the Rangers are going to have 4 starters in the All Star game.

Let's go Rangers!!!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
493!

I believe this is only the 5th time that 30 has been reached by the end of June: Ruth x2, Griffey Jr. in '94, Judge last year, and Ohtani this year.

Really can't say much else about this guy. He is undoubtedly the best sporting figure alive right now - and I don't think it's particularly close. We truly could be watching the greatest baseball player ever. Even just putting him in the aura of Ruth is insane, and he's matching it if anything. So cool to watch what Judge did last year with an all-time great season, and to now even watch a more impressive one.

Also, love the Rangers pickup of Chapman. Chris Young is the GOAT. A*tros still gay.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
493!

I believe this is only the 5th time that 30 has been reached by the end of June: Ruth x2, Griffey Jr. in '94, Judge last year, and Ohtani this year.

Really can't say much else about this guy. He is undoubtedly the best sporting figure alive right now - and I don't think it's particularly close. We truly could be watching the greatest baseball player ever. Even just putting him in the aura of Ruth is insane, and he's matching it if anything. So cool to watch what Judge did last year with an all-time great season, and to now even watch a more impressive one.

Also, love the Rangers pickup of Chapman. Chris Young is the GOAT. A*tros still gay.

Angels with two GOAT level players and they're still in third.

• 2Truth!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ohtani will undoubtedly set a MLB record in career solo home runs if he doesn't get off that fucking team.

• 2Like