MLB 2023: Houst*n wins, America loses

Other than your favorite team, who wins the 2023 World Series?

• Total voters

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_7494.jpeg

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Skeezer

Molten Core Raider
Yes lets have more week day 3pm first pitch games with a days notice.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Jovec

?
Kershaw gonna Kershaw.... He had one decent postseason his entire career.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I told my buddy I fully expected the Dodgers to do nothing in the post season due to their pitching. So this isn't all that surprising or upsetting to me

• 1Rustled

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I told my buddy I fully expected the Dodgers to do nothing in the post season due to their pitching. So this isn't all that surprising or upsetting to me
What’s aggravating as all hell, to me, is THIS is what I expected from the regular season Dodgers.
I honestly thought they’d be lucky to squeak in as a wild card team.

• 1Solidarity

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Christ what an incredibly fucking stupid base running mistake by Harper to give Braves the win

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Christ what an incredibly fucking stupid base running mistake by Harper to give Braves the win

Not really. That looked like it was free and clear for sure and you're going for the tie. Not like a guy on first with two outs is any sort of high percentage chance to win. You're acting like if Bryce stayed at first the Phillies would have won.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You obviously never played baseball as a kid.

I did and no one hit 350+ foot flies like that. I never played to a level where people were hitting bombs like that. With like three more feet that ball would have been a home run.