MLB 2023: Houst*n wins, America loses

Other than your favorite team, who wins the 2023 World Series?

• Total voters

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Jordan Belfort

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The list of cities with all 4 major league championships: NY, LA, Chicago, Boston..... DALLAS!!!!!!!
Congratulations, instead of 4 of the shittiest cities in the country the list is now 5 of the shittiest cities in the country.

• 3Worf
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 4 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So I'm gonna have to go have a finish to my sports cry after this but....

Hah, Bochy said fuck LeClerc.
There was actually a reason. LeClerc has NEVER pitched three days in a row. Would you want to risk that? Also Sborz had his game on.

• 3Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Royals fan livin through the Rangers vicariously

Grats Rangers!

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Grats Ranger bros!

Just got home from the game. Since it could be another 22 years before there's another World Series game here, we said fuck it and got some nosebleeds up near the top behind home plate.

It was a rough game to watch as a D-Backs fan. We stranded like 9? guys in scoring position in the first 6 innings and Gallen had a no-hitter going still. Doesn't even matter that Sewald blew the 9th because we didn't score any fucking runs.

Anyways it was cool to be there and see a team win the World Series in person. There was a row of Rangers fans a couple rows down from us and everyone was cool with each other the whole game.

Here's hoping the D-Backs are contenders for the next several years, seeing as we're such a young team.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
After this, I don’t want to hear fucking shit about how managers don’t matter.

You cannot tell me the Rangers hire Bochy and in his first season with them, wins the whole fucking thing

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme

You cannot tell me the Rangers hire Bochy and in his first season with them, wins the whole fucking thing
In a rebuilding year. It will be nice to actually get the top of our rotation back next year.

• 3Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Parade route set. They will go right in front of Jerry World. Too sweet.

1698937934024.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider

IMG_8097.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I hope I can find a diamondbacks World Series champ shirt before I leave Africa. Saw a guy rocking a Colin Kaepernick jersey yesterday.

• 3Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The Rangers started their season in spring training in Surprise, AZ as a 102 loss team. They ended their season 37 miles away in Phoenix, AZ as World Series Champions. Eat your fucking heart out, Moneyball.

• 3Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
The Rangers started their season in spring training in Surprise, AZ as a 102 loss team. They ended their season 37 miles away in Phoenix, AZ as World Series Champions. Eat your fucking heart out, Moneyball.
My team went from a 100 loss team with home field advantage and got swept by rangers. Goooo orioles!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
As a DFW sports fan (and the auxiliary fandom of the Yankees), it's not very often you get the "good" side of sports. All these teams aren't really known to overperform, especially over the last 20-25 years outside of the rare Mavs, Stars, and Rangers runs (and they're often one hit teams that don't consistently stick). So it feels so damn good when the Rangers just completely obliterated expectations.

I love Chris Young.

WE WANT OHTANI, WE WANT OHTANI!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user