MLB Hot Stove '13-'14

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fielder to the Rangers.

Source: Prince Fielder to Rangers

Rangers will make postseason after a Fielder career year. Fielder will strikeout 27 times over the course of the postseason in an eventual World Series loss. Rangers woes continue.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Wasnt Kinsler the face of the Rangers post Young? Pretty bold move to shore up the ped production of Nelly, the need for a 1b and get Profar an everyday spot.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm so fucking happy at us getting rid of Prince. The fact we were able to get Kinsler in the same deal makes me absolutely giddy.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Wasnt Kinsler the face of the Rangers post Young? Pretty bold move to shore up the ped production of Nelly, the need for a 1b and get Profar an everyday spot.
Sort of, he was definitely one of the longer tenured players on the team and talked to the media a lot - but he also had the worst contract of their 3 infield players and was against moving to 1B or outfield.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I'm sure he will lose about 40 lbs after playing 81 games in the Arlington sauna..... wait a minute... who am I kidding?

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Kinsler's elite when healthy but I have a feeling he won't be very productive. Also, Fielder isn't even fucking fat. Dude wears uniforms that are 3 sizes too big.

And Dipoto has to be one of the worst GMs in the game. That's about half a dozen bad moves since joining the organization.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Also, Fielder isn't even fucking fat. Dude wears uniforms that are 3 sizes too big.
He's 6ft tall and at his last physical weighed 284lbs, that's fat. Don't already pull out your Texas apologist BS crap before he even puts on a uniform. He's a fucking blimp.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Who cares, as long as he plays every game like he has for his entire career.

Why does one team always have to win a trade? It filled holes and solved issues for both teams.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
The only thing that weighs more than Fielder is his contract, good move Detroit.
The move was hilariously one sided. Kinsler isn't exactly a world beater these days, but getting rid of that contract for any kind of upside is a fucking god send.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Neither have played up to their contracts but something tells me the power of Fielder in Texas will help him more than anything that will help Kinsler in Detroit.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Who cares, as long as he plays every game like he has for his entire career.

Why does one team always have to win a trade? It filled holes and solved issues for both teams.
Worst post-season player I have ever seen in my life, and has the attitude to go with it.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
He's 6ft tall and at his last physical weighed 284lbs, that's fat. Don't already pull out your Texas apologist BS crap before he even puts on a uniform. He's a fucking blimp.
This doesn't look like the body of an obese dude

rrr_img_50215.jpg