MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Sorry you're team are such scum they started one of the worst cheating scandals in sports history. Enjoy the Houston Asterisks*
Started? No one knows who started it you idiot.

The first ones reported on the whole thing was the redsox and the yanks with the smart watches.

Get your fucking facts straight.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Started? No one knows who started it you idiot.

The first ones reported on the whole thing was the redsox and the yanks with the smart watches.

Get your fucking facts straight.
We do know the Asterisk brought it to other teams though. Their scumbaggery has traveled far and wide.

Muurloen

Because fuck you
IMG7452380904310348794.jpg

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
You are going to join me in the realm of scum. The fall from your pious white tower will be glorious.

Keep on piling on me you pricks. I cant wait to shove a John Holmes cock right up y'alls asses in retribution.

Ill be the first one to shit on my team if they get caught doing it. Not only cause they were cheating but for ffs they were cheating and cant even fucking win doing it.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

I'll tell you right now that the Astros will still beat out the Mariners(iirc if that is your team) in the AL west this season, and will continue to do so for the next 3+ seasons.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I'll tell you right now that the Astros will still beat out the Mariners(iirc if that is your team) in the AL west this season, and will continue to do so for the next 3+ seasons.

Are... are you bragging about beating the minor league team in your fucking division? Weird flex but okay....

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Muurloen

You said my team cant win with out cheating. Then that must mean the Astros cant beat a "minor league team" right? Nice logical progression.

Nice fan you are.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You're being really insufferable Muurloen Muurloen .

I can add the Astros alongside the Rockets on my list of trash Houston organizations.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Yall just dont get it.

Your team are no daisies and you are defending like they are sweet virgin childs. They arent, so fuck off. They have just as much skin, motivation, and capability to cheat as any other professional team out there.

When millions of upon millions of dollars are at stake, becoming immortalized in history, and the yearn to be the apart of the pinnacle of the sport isnt enough motivation to find any edge that you can to get an che... get an edge on your competition anywhere you can.

The fucking yanks and redsox were both reprimanded for election cheating... HEYA ITS OK. Astros did it the same season the the previously mentioned teams but fuck the god damn world needs to end right now and strip them fuckers for all that did and send them out to live the fucking goats.

Fuck you, you all are god damn hypocritical. All of you.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Stealing one dollar is the same as stealing a million dollars!

Also, we have zero proof some of you stole any money, but we know some of you stole some dollars and some more than others, so you're all just as bad as the biggest thief ever caught!

Completely unhinged. I love it.

• 5Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Sterling

El Presidente
It's about degrees. If 30 teams are doing X which is a technically illegal thing that's long been accepted in the sport, 25 teams also do Y which is more, but 1 team is doing Z which is much more egregious, then of course they should be looked at differently. If other teams are going to equal extremes then they too should have similar penalties. Specifics matter.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Immortalized with an asterisk after your name for the rest of time just like the Patriots*
So lets put an asterisks next to the last Yankees WS win since they had A-Rod on their squad and he is a proven PED user/abuser.

#doublestandardpricks

DickTrickle

What the fuck is that?

Again, all of your naive belief that your teams are clean is a lie... just like cake.

Lance Armstrong's foundation, a lot of people wore those because they thought Lance was legit.

And, again, you think a penny is the same as a pound.

So, basically, you would completely support the Astros doing this again, right? It's what they have to do to compete against all the other even worse sign stealing evil teams out there, no? Just the cost of doing business in MLB.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

So lets put an asterisks next to the last Yankees WS win since they had A-Rod on their squad and he is a proven PED user/abuser.

#doublestandardpricks

One player is definitely the same as an entire team benefitting.

See, again, you truly think there's no distinction in severity between anything. If you steal a penny, you might as well steal a billion. You really believe that?

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users