MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Altuve is a bitch.
I heard two different stations today talking about forcing the owner to sell. I didn't hear that at all before this. That press conference really pissed people off haha. Well done Asterisks.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I heard two different stations today talking about forcing the owner to sell. I didn't hear that at all before this. That press conference really pissed people off haha. Well done Asterisks.

I can't see MLB making him sell if for no other reason than it could be used against the other owners and I can't see them opening themselves up to that.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I can't see MLB making him sell if for no other reason than it could be used against the other owners and I can't see them opening themselves up to that.
Yeah i think it will be more like the constant booing and hate in his home town to pressure him. I dont think it will actually happen. My point was people seem more upset now than initially.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Look at what yall are writing. You are talking about you feelz says that you were robbed after the facts, that we know of, have said other wise.

Hey dodgers fan win more than 2 home games in the 2017. Hey yankee cunts you do the same.

The entitlement both of you fuckers is what I can not stand for either of you and it is why I continue to be a shitter in your soup bowl. Y'alls objectivity is just as good as mine and it is why I do what I do now, when it comes to talking baseball.

I do slightly feel bad for Dodgers fan in getting screwed over 2 years in a row by cheating clubs.

Last edited:
  • 4Salty
  • 2Picard
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 7 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm a Reds fan - who have been irrelevant the past few years - and I'm largely in agreement with everyone here but you. This scandal is getting worse and worse by the week and you are choosing to ignore it completely. The last sentence in that post is the first time I've ever seen you show any sign of acceptance of the fact y'all cheated.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That midget Altuve needs a 50,000 voltage buzzer hooked up to his balls.

Justice for Bolsigner.

Justice for Farquhar.

danny-farquhar_10tt0thuc0wuq11897tsensksb.jpg

• 3Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Baseball has this ugly, douche-squad common enemy to rally around now -- which as a Yankees fan is awesome that it's someone else!

Time to see how overrated these Asterisk's players are now!

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Muurloen

Yep feels is still what yall are writing. Get fucked faggots.

• 3Cutler
  • 1Salty
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 4 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Baseball has this ugly, douche-squad common enemy to rally around now -- which as a Yankees fan is awesome that it's someone else!

Time to see how overrated these Asterisk's players are now!

Well, you just paid a ton of money to one to find out!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I think I've been pretty moderate and reasonable in my posts on this topic, especially considering I'm a Yankees fan. Calling Altuve a bitch is definitely feels though so I guess you got me on that one.

• 3Like

Muurloen

There is no impression.

I acknowledge that the Astros fucked up bad and ruined a great thing.

Those of you that want more blood and are reading way too far into things, that are unproven/unsubstantiated etc, to reconcile failures of your X team need to fucking let it go, unless proven otherwise.

Until then fuck off.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Salty

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Can't wait until more incriminating details come out in the upcoming weeks!

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
There is no impression.

I acknowledge that the Astros fucked up bad and ruined a great thing.

Those of you that want more blood and are reading way too far into things, that are unproven/unsubstantiated etc, to reconcile failures of your X team need to fucking let it go, unless proven otherwise.

Until then fuck off.
You can't say these other teams failed when yours cheated to win. Your team is forever tainted. You have never had a legitimate title.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Can't wait until more incriminating details come out in the upcoming weeks!
Me too. I cant wait for the redsox to burn and when the report comes out about Beltran helping the yanks as a "special" assistant it will be even extra spicy.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Great. PED era championship teams are also nullified and void too. Thanks guys.
Doesn't affect me. But PEDS were league wide. So far just the Astro's and maybe Red Sox are cheating scum bags here.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If it comes out that MAHOMIE is a Cyborg I’m pulling a Muurloen Muurloen . Not giving it up. Get good humans.

• 2Worf
  • 1Committed