MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Honestly, it's probably wishful thinking for him. Forearm strains almost always result in TJ, and if they don't it's at least a two month recovery. Coming from someone who knows all about a forearm strain (baseball, not from jerking off - maybe both).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
None of that is going to matter here soon.

FUCK.
This was exactly the scenario that MLB was hoping to avoid (spreading within the clubhouse). They may be able to trudge through with replacements but if it happens to another team (if it hasn't already) they are going to think long and hard about shutting down. Which sucks.

Sterling

El Presidente
Retarded. Could have just had everything in 1 location and isolated everyone like the NBA, but nope, gotta have 30 separate locations because reasons.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think what's insane is they had 3 more players test positive before yesterdays game and they still played. It's also impossible to know where this happened since they were in Atlanta before Philly. I agree the travel all over the place was a dumb idea.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Retarded. Could have just had everything in 1 location and isolated everyone like the NBA, but nope, gotta have 30 separate locations because reasons.
With players going to titty bars and banging side pieces, I can't imagine the NBA isn't going to have something similar occur. And when it does, I'm guessing it'll blow through the whole environment since they're together.

• 2Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
With players going to titty bars and banging side pieces, I can't imagine the NBA isn't going to have something similar occur. And when it does, I'm guessing it'll blow through the whole environment since they're together.

There's already one play from the Clippers i think who got teh covid from a strip joint, he said he stopped by for the wings....

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
So the Marlins originally had 4 dudes test positive, had a team meeting and decided to play. Then 8 dudes test positive next day, and now 4 more. So literally more than half of their expanded roster tested positive. Now people are getting worked up because the Yankees are waiting to see if any Phillies test positive before playing them. As bad as a bunch of dudes on 1 team testing positive is, if a team that they played against also gets it that's a whole other thing that could cause it to come crashing down.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
MLB is fucking mega-stupid for not doing a bubble. Fuck, play baseball you pussies.

And wtf I'm a Dogers fan now

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
MLB is fucking mega-stupid for not doing a bubble. Fuck, play baseball you pussies.

And wtf I'm a Dogers fan now

Also pretty sure the runner that stepped on Kelly’s foot as he tried to go for the double play at first told him “get back on the mound, motherfucker”

• 1Worf

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Good. Good.

494D5F4A-FA26-4998-B393-55AA258EEA8A.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
While we’re at it, can we get the “Kelly Lip” as a react for this thread now?

• 1Like