Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
CFE1B3B1-B217-432B-A93B-A20644186AEF.jpeg

• 1Worf

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
On the plus side the royals cant lose 100 games this season and match the 2004-2006 3 season stretch anymore.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fadaar

That guy
even the reasoning makes no fucking sense

"We’re not looking to fool everyone. We know it is a virtual crowd. But we also know how jarring watching a game in an empty stadium is on TV," Zager added.

I mean I've watched a lot of Rays games over the years I'm used to it

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Red Sox are letting fans pay $500 for a cardboard cutout of themselves to be put in the stands lol

Woukd almost be worth it if you could do some troll shit, like put Bobby Valentine with a shitty mustache disguise in the crowd.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
View attachment 287593

PREDICTION TIME BOYS (List your award winners and playoff teams, winners etc):

AL MVP: Aaron Judge (Streaky, will start hot - Trout wins it any other year)
NL MVP: Bryce Harper (Bryce starts amazing always, Yelich if a longer season)
AL Cy Young: Gerrit Cole (Ok I didn't wanna go another Yankee, but elite AL pitchers are "meh" and Verlander is old as fuck)
NL Cy Young: Jacob deGrom... again
AL RotY: Luis Robert
NL RotY: Gavin Lux

AL Playoff teams: Astros, Athletics, Twins, Indians, Yankees, Rays, White Sox, Rangers
NL Playoff teams: Dodgers, Diamondbacks, Cardinals, Brewers, Braves, Mets, Reds, Phillies

World Series: Yankees vs. Dodgers - Yankees in 7
Not one biased choice here at all.:rolleyes:

Lux was optioned to the minors. You probably want to pick someone else.

• 1Solidarity

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
After seeing the BLM pageantry in full effect today I've lost what little interest I had this shit. Enjoy your season of being lectured about how you aren't doing good enough by a bunch of multimillionaire dumbfucks who you pay to entertain you.

• 1Solidarity

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
After seeing the BLM pageantry in full effect today I've lost what little interest I had this shit. Enjoy your season of being lectured about how you aren't doing good enough by a bunch of multimillionaire dumbfucks who you pay to entertain you.

I honestly think it’s for the opening day for each team: watching dodgers now and all the blm stuff is gone

and this still made me laugh
9173BF85-1F91-4A09-8E95-8A20840E6CB4.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users
Red Sox are letting fans pay $500 for a cardboard cutout of themselves to be put in the stands lol

Woukd almost be worth it if you could do some troll shit, like put Bobby Valentine with a shitty mustache disguise in the crowd.

An entire section of Mookie Wilson cutouts would be awesome. Put 'em along the first base line.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Reds closer situation might be a problem this year. Already two blown situations in three games.

Votto off to quite a start though.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
RIP Muur

Edit: shutdown with forearm strain. Which lmosy always equals Tommy John.

Sucks for one of the best, but at his age how many more good seasons could he really bang out.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users