MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Shit's dumb.

even the reasoning makes no fucking sense

"We’re not looking to fool everyone. We know it is a virtual crowd. But we also know how jarring watching a game in an empty stadium is on TV," Zager added.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Not a terrible idea, but we’ll have to wait and see how it works out in a real game. The complete silence of games without fans is what really makes it weird watching more so than seeing no people in the stands.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Cole/Scherzer and Kershaw/Cueto tonight.

Excite.

9CAB2C20-8892-4929-A01C-DBDE9057A8EF.jpeg

choking already

lol jk

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
Not a terrible idea, but we’ll have to wait and see how it works out in a real game. The complete silence of games without fans is what really makes it weird watching more so than seeing no people in the stands.

Is there any chance of hacking the CGI of the fans in the stage? A stadium full of flying spaghetti monsters would be a change of pace and less insulting to my goddam fucking intelligence.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
From my Mexican dad who’s a diehard Dodgers fan:

“Was watching,pre game,shit....Robert's was wearing blm t shirt...I may not watch...they're, Gonna kneel too,betcha..”

my response:

Be grateful you’re not a Boston fan

75A7CD40-43FF-4DEE-997F-1CDF18169675.jpeg

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Screenshot_2020-07-23 New York Yankees on Twitter Washington, G C https t co 09ehcwqf6f Twitter.png

PREDICTION TIME BOYS (List your award winners and playoff teams, winners etc):

AL MVP: Aaron Judge (Streaky, will start hot - Trout wins it any other year)
NL MVP: Bryce Harper (Bryce starts amazing always, Yelich if a longer season)
AL Cy Young: Gerrit Cole (Ok I didn't wanna go another Yankee, but elite AL pitchers are "meh" and Verlander is old as fuck)
NL Cy Young: Jacob deGrom... again
AL RotY: Luis Robert
NL RotY: Gavin Lux

AL Playoff teams: Astros, Athletics, Twins, Indians, Yankees, Rays, White Sox, Rangers
NL Playoff teams: Dodgers, Diamondbacks, Cardinals, Brewers, Braves, Mets, Reds, Phillies

World Series: Yankees vs. Dodgers - Yankees in 7

• 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users