MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Dodgers great and actual World Series Champion
Hey idiot. Its July 31st 2020 and the 2017 World Series Champions are the Houston Astros.

Screenshot_20200730-230202_Chrome.jpg

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

They cheated and are forever the ASSterisks. Sorry about your tainted team.
There are no amount of words that I can write that will ever help you get over your butt hurt. Be a man and get over it. What is done is done. Move on.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There are no amount of words that I can write that will ever help you get over your butt hurt. Be a man and get over it. What is done is done. Move on.
Just reminding you that with out cheating we beat you like red headed step childen.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Says the guy that is wearing an avatar of a school that fostered violent sexual assaults.
At least we admitted our transgressions, fixed the issue and didn’t do it again. ASStros can’t say the same.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Moron

Muurloen

At least we admitted our transgressions, fixed the issue and didn’t do it again. ASStros can’t say the same.
They did admit it you retard, that is why no players were suspended. GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULL.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I've never seen someone get so angry about sports on here. He's angrier than the people who were cheated. Doesn't make sense.

• 3Like
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

I've never seen someone get so angry about sports on here. He's angrier than the people who were cheated. Doesn't make sense.
Get off your pious tower faggot.

The Yankees have already appealed the ruling, citing potential reputational damage to the team and several employees — a rationale which has understandably raised eyebrows across the legal world. After all, if the infractions cited by Manfred were as minor as originally claimed, why are the Yankees so reticent to turn the letter over?
What do you have to hide you pieces of shit? If the Yankees have done nothing wrong, then their repuation will be just fine.

If it isn't, then burn them the fuck down, along with this sport for covering them up. The plate of crow that all of you will have to eat would be glorious.

‐------

The end is near.

Cardinals-Brewers contest postponed after 2 positive COVID-19 tests

• 2Faggotry
  • 2Imbecile

DickTrickle

Get off your pious tower faggot.

What do you have to hide you pieces of shit? If the Yankees have done nothing wrong, then their repuation will be just fine.

If it isn't, then burn them the fuck down, along with this sport for covering them up. The plate of crow that all of you will have to eat would be glorious.

‐------

The end is near.

Cardinals-Brewers contest postponed after 2 positive COVID-19 tests
Still not a Yankees fan, you drunk moron.

• 2Like
  • 1Slow

Muurloen

Still not a Yankees fan, you drunk moron.
I dont give a fuck what you are a fan of, but what you are doing is piling on a team that has paid their price to the league, to history, and to their fans. Yet you still want more blood like a fucking prick. Get over it, shut the fuck up, its done.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Moron

DickTrickle

I dont give a fuck what you are a fan of, but what you are doing is piling on a team that has paid their price to the league, to history, and to their fans. Yet you still want more blood like a fucking prick. Get over it, shut the fuck up, its done.
Paid the price... Still official world series champions. Some price!

• 2Like
  • 1Slow

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just cancel the season. These idiots can't do what it takes not to get sick. It was doomed the second they decided to let teams travel. I can't wait to see the shit show the NFL has when they try this with fans at the stadiums.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
If the Yankees cheated, they still have 27 championships, and the greatest legacy of any team in all of American professional sports history, and it's not particularly close.

What do the Astros have without cheating? A legacy as one of the worst teams in baseball year in and year out, perennial losers that never won a single thing of relevance ever.

Womp womp.

I'm gonna keep making arrogant obnoxious Yankee fan posts until you reel it in, Muurloen Muurloen .

• 2Like
  • 1Slow

Muurloen

If the Yankees cheated, they still have 27 championships, and the greatest legacy of any team in all of American professional sports history, and it's not particularly close.

What do the Astros have without cheating? A legacy as one of the worst teams in baseball year in and year out, perennial losers that never won a single thing of relevance ever.

Womp womp.

I'm gonna keep making arrogant obnoxious Yankee fan posts until you reel it in, Muurloen Muurloen .
And that is why they are fighting tooth and nail to stop from being exposed in this lawsuit.

Keep up the good fight and enjoy your crow when it gets fed to you.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

you both are whiny faggots but let’s be real, they haven’tpaid a single bit of anything. A couple offseason interviews over zoom and joe Kelly throwing at them once.
They haven’t had any punishment. They haven’t had to deal with fans shitting on them on the road. Their bullshit has been overshadowed by bigger stories from day one.

they haven’t owned up to it at all and certainly haven’t paid any price: and that’s why this won’t pass and they will get shit everyday for for the next decade.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Solidarity