MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I think you need to accept what he handed out because it isnt going to change, no matter how much you want it to.

These are the cards that have been dealt. Deny its reality or keep on thinking that you feels are so important that those that are actually in control care what you feel.

🌈

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
You are delusional to think that ONLY the Astros were the team doing this. Unbelievably naive.

Again, for the umpteenth time, I point to Alex Cora's comments.

He is talking about Beltran being a SPECIAL ASSISTANT to the Yankees. Let alone the Red Sox ALSO getting busted for using technology for sign stealing in 2018.

Yall are fucking blind to what is in front of you. I feel bad that yall cant objectively see it.

Alex Cora said so, case closed! I guess the Yankees 9000th AL East pennant is forever tarnished. Woe is me. I'll never recover from this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I think you need to accept what he handed out because it isnt going to change, no matter how much you want it to.

I would've accepted the punishment he handed out if he didn't follow that up with a 22 game suspension for not hitting anyone. The fact that you're completely emotionally incapable of acknowledging how absurd that suspension is is very telling. I don't even care about the Dodgers or Joe Kelly.

Do you enjoy having the league in the hands of a complete moron? No? Then why don't you pile with the rest of us. Join us in hating him. Let it unite us!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Alex Cora said so, case closed! I guess the Yankees 9000th AL East pennant is forever tarnished. Woe is me. I'll never recover from this.
You cant see it, and I am sorry for you. I truely am. You investment to whatever team you chose to give alliance to is your choice and you are welcome to be blind to any wrong doing that they may do, no matter how egregious it is.

I would've accepted the punishment he handed out if he didn't follow that up with a 22 game suspension for not hitting anyone.
League was specifically warned to not take matters in their own hands and Kelly thought he was above it. He was wrong.

Do you enjoy having the league in the hands of a complete moron? No? Then why don't you pile with the rest of us. Join us in hating him. Let it unite us!
I don't like anyone name Manfred, because a Manfred was the cunt that destroyed the Warhammer Old World.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
League was specifically warned to not take matters in their own hands and Kelly thought he was above it. He was wrong.

So the Astros punishment for cheating is that other teams aren't allowed to throw near them? Harsh!

What if an unrelated beef develops between an Astros player and another pitcher this season, and that pitcher decides to engage in some good old fashioned retaliation in the form of a bean ball to the thigh? 8 game suspension for that too? Or do we need to do an investigation to determine the cause of the retaliation first?

Last edited:

Muurloen

Just when I thought you couldn't be any more of a faggot, you actually liked End Times?
No. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension. Also, if you click on my signature, you will see i play on an Age of Reckoning server which is the old world and I post all the time on Vermintide 2. God you are a fucking idiot.

Muurloen

So the Astros punishment for cheating is a season in which other teams aren't allowed to throw near them? Harsh!
It wasn't the throwing near Astros players, it was the taunting afterwards.

Do things fly towards your head at random because you are unbelievably dense to where you have your own gravitational pull?

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
It wasn't the throwing near Astros players, it was the taunting afterwards.

Do things fly towards your head at random because you are unbelievably dense to where you have your own gravitational pull?

Oh it was for taunting? So now your team's not allowed to be taunted?

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
You're okay with a player being suspended 8 games for taunting? The same player who your own manager was cussing out just 2 minutes earlier? In your world that's fair?

Not only can other players not retaliate in any real way, they're not even allowed to say mean words to your team, and you think that's cool. Wow.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension. Also, if you click on my signature, you will see i play on an Age of Reckoning server which is the old world and I post all the time on Vermintide 2. God you are a fucking idiot.

Yeah I completely misread what you said, my bad.

Muurloen

Kelly was head hunting Bregman and Correa.

If the Astros retaliated and head hunted Bellinger, Mookie or/and Seager would you be just as mad as I am?

Muurloen

If they were on the hips or butt I wouldnt care, but he was throwing at their heads.

Kiss my black ass.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Kelly was head hunting Bregman and Correa.

If the Astros retaliated and head hunted Bellinger, Mookie or/and Seager would you be just as mad as I am?

I'm sorry you just told me he was suspended for taunting. Maybe you need some time to figure out what you actually believe.

And no, the Astros would've been well within their rights to retaliate in the time-honored tradition of baseball. I wouldn't have cared one bit.

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

I'm sorry you just told me he was suspended for taunting. Maybe you need some time to figure out what you actually believe.

And no, the Astros would've been well within their rights to retaliate in the time-honored tradition of baseball. I wouldn't have cared one bit.
K. Cant wait for you favorite player on your favorite team to have one placed right on his melon.

I am glad you do not discuss in good faith.

Last edited:

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
K. Cant wait for you favorite player on your favorite team to have one placed right on his melon.

For what?

Reminder: Kelly didn't actually hit any of your players, or even come particularly close.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Muurloen

BECAUSE THEY DUCKED OUT OF THE WAY. JFC dude you just talk out of your ass more than I do.

I never placed anyone on ignore but you are getting god damn close to it.

Mute it with out the commentary. At their fucking heads.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
BECAUSE THEY DUCKED OUT OF THE WAY. JFC dude you just talk out of your ass more than I do.

I never placed anyone on ignore but you are getting god damn close to it.

How close are opposing pitchers allowed to get against the Astros without hitting them? 6 inches? That too close? Since we're handing out 8 game suspensions for not hitting your players, I think the rest of the league deserves some detailed guidance on the special rules Manfred has come up with for Astros players.

We've already established that nobody is allowed to taunt them, I guess, so we can move past that part.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron

Muurloen

You need to brush up on your reading comp too. Jesus no wonder this board is a cesspool because no one can comprehend the words that are written out to them.

Also thanks for not participating in my hypothetical like the disingenuous faggot that you are.

God you are so close on being put on ignore.

I cant believe people actually put you in charge of the WoW guild at one point. They must have been desperate for anyone to take up the mantle and could get anyone with any kind of critical thinking to volunteer for the job.

• 1Cutler