MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I mean for fuck sakes not one player has even been properly plunked yet because Kelly is a inaccurate journeyman

Paid the price. Lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
they haven’t owned up to it at all and certainly haven’t paid any price
They had to own up to it to get the immunity that they got. Losing your top two round draft picks in today's game is incredibly damaging as these picks should be major league ready replacements in two to three years.

The whole 2017 ws championship is tarnished. My game 5 experience went from the most amazing sporting event that I have attended in my life to being clouded with doubt if it was legitimate or apart of the lie.

I am just as mad at the Astros as I am with those that won't let shit go.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Report: Manfred threatens shutdown if teams don't follow COVID-19 rules

If you ever want to give owners the power to dictate their terms on to you, this is how you do it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I dont give a fuck what you are a fan of, but what you are doing is piling on a team that has paid their price to the league, to history, and to their fans. Yet you still want more blood like a fucking prick. Get over it, shut the fuck up, its done.
We don't think they paid the price yet. So we will continue to piss on the Trashtros and tell them its raining until we feel otherwise. The teams may have had some punishment but the players got none. They gor away with it. Which is why they are fucking losers that never really won anything.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

We don't think they paid the price yet. So we will continue to piss on the Trashtros and tell them its raining until we feel otherwise.
Then what is the endgame? When is enough enough? Eloquently state it. If it is reasonable then I might agree.

I doubt you are able to describe anything reasonable with you still using epithets. But go ahead and try.

• 2Faggotry

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Then what is the endgame? When is enough enough? Eloquently state it. If it is reasonable then I might agree.

I doubt you are able to describe anything reasonable. But go ahead and try.
If they give up the championship, get suspended for a season with out pay, or get pissed on and taunted for the next decade or so then it will be enough for me.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

72086858-C852-468E-982E-86605E2E6FAD.jpeg

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
And that is why they are fighting tooth and nail to stop from being exposed in this lawsuit.

Keep up the good fight and enjoy your crow when it gets fed to you.

What crow?

What universe are you Astros fans living in? It's not the one I'm living in, that's for sure. The team cheats in basically the most egregious way possible, they win a World Series by doing so, they receive essentially zero punishment whatsoever, and Astros fans think they should get to enjoy the following season(s) without any blowback? Without fans from other teams riding them about this? Are you fucking delusional? If it came out/comes out that the Yankees cheated in the same way, I would expect to have it thrown in my face for the rest of my life. I would not blame the fans of any other team for doing this. I'd just smile and laugh it off as best I could.

How long have you been watching sports? Serious question. You're being a major butthurt faggot about this and you have ZERO leg to stand on. Your team cheated as egregiously as it is possible to cheat in baseball and WON A WORLD SERIES while doing so. Nobody was punished for this. People have received lifetime bans from the sport for 1/100th of this. And you can't handle the fans of other teams ribbing you? Seriously?

Go outside dude. You can't handle sports or anything competitive.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Muurloen

What crow?

What universe are you Astros fans living in? It's not the one I'm living in, that's for sure. The team cheats in basically the most egregious way possible, they win a World Series by doing so, they receive essentially zero punishment whatsoever, and Astros fans think they should get to enjoy the following season(s) without any blowback? Without fans from other teams riding them about this? Are you fucking delusional? If it came out/comes out that the Yankees cheated in the same way, I would expect to have it thrown in my face for the rest of my life. I would not blame the fans of any other team for doing this. I'd just smile and laugh it off as best I could.

How long have you been watching sports? Serious question. You're being a major butthurt faggot about this and you have ZERO leg to stand on. Your team cheated as egregiously as it is possible to cheat in baseball and WON A WORLD SERIES while doing so. Nobody was punished for this. People have received lifetime bans from the sport for 1/100th of this. And you can't handle the fans of other teams ribbing you? Seriously?

Go outside dude. You can't handle sports or anything competitive.
You cant see the forest from the god damn trees with this rant.

MLB issued its punishment, it was taken in full, history is frowning on the 2017 Astros, and they will live forever in infamy. Yet you want more because you don't feel that there is enough punishment. Do you normally have masochist motivations?

I feel sorry for you and wish you the best in coping. I hope you are able to deal with more important things in your life than worry about the 2017 Astros and their place in history going forward.

1596251732247.png

You haven't been reading what I have been writing anything at all when it comes to other teams cheating AFTER the 2017 Astros. When you wake up and want to discuss, I am right here for you.

Until then, :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_cucumber:🌈

• 2Faggotry

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nobody has gotten bored of calling the *Patriots cheaters yet and all of the shit they've ever done added together doesn't even begin to compare to what the Astros did. So yeah

or get pissed on and taunted for the next decade or so then it will be enough for me.

Seems entirely reasonable to me.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I feel sorry for you and wish you the best in coping.

That is some Grade A projection right there, haha. You literally need a therapist to teach you coping techniques because of how salty you are over this scandal.

Patriot fans still have Deflate Gate thrown in their faces constantly. A complete non-scandal that was punished far more severely than the Astros were for the most egregious cheating scandal in the history of the sport with maybe the exception of the Black Sox a century ago? You might need to go hide in the Astros subreddit or something if you can't handle this level of teasing from other fans. It's not gonna end anytime soon. Baseball is more likely to cease to exist before you and your team stop having this thrown in your faces.

Follow the example of Patriot fans and just play the heel and laugh about it and move on. You're delusional if you think baseball fans are going to stop ribbing the Astros over this any time soon. You have a good team that could win a legitimate title in these next few seasons. Why be so butthurt about it? If it comes out that the Yankees cheated I'm gonna laugh about it, take my licks, and move on. I have no doubt the Red Sox fans would do the same if it comes out they cheated as well. Astros fans seem like they just started watching sports 3 years ago.

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Nobody has gotten bored of calling the *Patriots cheaters yet and all of the shit they've ever done added together doesn't even begin to compare to what the Astros did. So yeah

Yuuuup. Exactly. As much as I don't like giving Boston fans any credit whatsoever, they do manage to take their licks and just laugh it off and move on for the most part.

Can anyone name a worse cheating scandal than what the Astros engaged in? I'm assuming I'm missing some, but I can't think of any. Astros fans seriously believing this was going to be water under the bridge with the fans of other teams anytime soon is hilarious. Absolutely delusional.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Sterling

El Presidente
Yuuuup. Exactly. As much as I don't like giving Boston fans any credit whatsoever, they do manage to take their licks and just laugh it off and move on for the most part.

Can anyone name a worse cheating scandal than what the Astros engaged in? I'm assuming I'm missing some, but I can't think of any. Astros fans seriously believing this was going to be water under the bridge with the fans of other teams anytime soon is hilarious. Absolutely delusional.
If you want to dip into other sports for some really fucked up scandals, Tim Donaghy being on the take has to be way up there. That's Hoops though.

• 2Like

Muurloen

That is some Grade A projection right there, haha. You literally need a therapist to teach you coping techniques because of how salty you are over this scandal.

Patriot fans still have Deflate Gate thrown in their faces constantly. A complete non-scandal that was punished far more severely than the Astros were for the most egregious cheating scandal in the history of the sport with maybe the exception of the Black Sox a century ago? You might need to go hide in the Astros subreddit or something if you can't handle this level of teasing from other fans. It's not gonna end anytime soon. Baseball is more likely to cease to exist before you and your team stop having this thrown in your faces.

Follow the example of Patriot fans and just play the heel and laugh about it and move on. You're delusional if you think baseball fans are going to stop ribbing the Astros over this any time soon. You have a good team that could win a legitimate title in these next few seasons. Why be so butthurt about it? If it comes out that the Yankees cheated I'm gonna laugh about it, take my licks, and move on. I have no doubt the Red Sox fans would do the same if it comes out they cheated as well. Astros fans seem like they just started watching sports 3 years ago.
You are delusional to think that ONLY the Astros were the team doing this. Unbelievably naive.

Again, for the umpteenth time, I point to Alex Cora's comments.

He is talking about Beltran being a SPECIAL ASSISTANT to the Yankees. Let alone the Red Sox ALSO getting busted for using technology for sign stealing in 2018.

Yall are fucking blind to what is in front of you. I feel bad that yall cant objectively see it.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I think Manfred actually did Astros fans a disservice by not punishing the team properly. You guys should be as mad at him as anyone. He's completely incompetent, we'll be lucky if the season isn't canceled within the next two weeks due to his decisions, and that Kelly suspension is factually absurd. What do Astros fans lose by admitting this? You're as much a victim of your cheating players as any other fans are, and if you stopped acting like delusional butthurt crybabies a few of us might even sympathize with you a little.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users