MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
BECAUSE THEY DUCKED OUT OF THE WAY

Bregman wouldn't have been hit even if he hadn't moved, and Correa would have been hit in the back just below the shoulders which is high but still a bit low for headhunting.

Of course I'd never even heard of Joe Kelly before this incident, so maybe that's the most control he can muster.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Bregman wouldn't have been hit even if he hadn't moved, and Correa would have been hit in the back just below the shoulders which is high but still a bit low for headhunting.
Go ahead and you stand in there were you have less than six tenths of a second to react. If something is coming of your head you are getting out of the way.

Of course I'd never even heard of Joe Kelly before this incident, so maybe that's the most control he can muster.
He came up as a starter for St. Louis, washed out of there to the Red Sox as a reliever and now here he is.

Oh wait, I just follow only the Astros. I do not know what I am talking about.

Last edited:

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The fastball was a foot and a half behind Bregman and Kelly couldn't spot his fastball to save his life. Correa would've just been plunked in the back. Maybe.

Anyway, when are opposing pitchers allowed to hit Astros players without being suspended for over 1/10th of the season? Any word on that from our beloved Commish?

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
You are a fucking moron. Shut the fuck up.

I'm not the one who flip flopped on the reason for this suspension in a matter of like 57 seconds. You literally did that. You don't even know what you think.

You could've just acknowledged that this suspension was ridiculous and none of these posts would've happened.

• 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

I dont know where you went to school, but your parents should slap each and every one of your teachers from K through college (assuming you got that far).

I feel unbelievably bad for you and wish you well in life.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This thread is more entertaining than the season has been so far, that's for sure.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Let me know when you figure out what you think.
2020-07-10.jpg

You missed one you smooth brained retard cunt.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
View attachment 289421
You missed one you smooth brained retard cunt.

What does this have to do with you flip flopping on the reason for the suspension in a matter of seconds? Do you think I'm gonna lose track of this? In the span of a couple posts you insinuated the suspension was due to taunting, and then decided it was due to head hunting. Let me know when you make up your mind.

And you still having answered my hypothetical.

I literally did:
And no, the Astros would've been well within their rights to retaliate in the time-honored tradition of baseball. I wouldn't have cared one bit.

Are you having a stroke?

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic

Muurloen

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Kelly was a fucking with the redsox in 2017 and won with the cheating sox in 2018.

This is your hero that is dispensing justice for the league? What a fucking god damn hypocritical loser.

Last edited:

Muurloen

What does this have to do with you flip flopping on the reason for the suspension in a matter of seconds? Do you think I'm gonna lose track of this? In the span of a couple posts you insinuated the suspension was due to taunting, and then decided it was due to head hunting. Let me know when you make up your mind.

I literally did:

Are you having a stroke?
You cant keep up with your smooth brain. Its ok. I understand. I will try my best to keep things slow for you.

Actually no I wont. I enjoy running circles around you atom mirrored brain all night long.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Cutler

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
You cant keep up with your smooth brain. Its ok. I understand. I will try my best to keep things slow for you.

Actually no I wont. I enjoy running circles around you atom mirrored brain all night long.

Hahaha, aaaaaaand checkmate. This is the post where you admitted defeat.

Sleep it off, and then go outside and have a nice weekend.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You cant see it, and I am sorry for you. I truely am. You investment to whatever team you chose to give alliance to is your choice and you are welcome to be blind to any wrong doing that they may do, no matter how egregious it is.

League was specifically warned to not take matters in their own hands and Kelly thought he was above it. He was wrong.

I don't like anyone name Manfred, because a Manfred was the cunt that destroyed the Warhammer Old World.
I mean the league warned not to use electronics for sign stealing but the Assterisks did it anyway. No player was suspended. Double standard? Yup. Is the commisioner a fucking moron? Yup.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Let's see, numerous personal attacks aimed at me that I just ignored because I'm sober. My education was insulted, my teachers were insulted, somehow my parents were dragged into this and insulted, my guild mates were insulted... I miss anything?

Yep, totally reasonable reaction to me taking issue with Joe Kelly being suspended 8 games for not hitting any Astros. Or for taunting. Whichever one we're going with at the moment.

• 2Like
  • 1Imbecile