MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Betts looking like a lock to be traded - c'mon Padres outbid the Dodgers! That Dodgers lineup would be horrifying.

And Dodgers fansbe over here like

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Since I'm the only here that doesn't deal in Fake News.

IMG2254144335108305566.jpg

• 2Beagling
  • 2Salty
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Can’t wait to see those Stro’s get beaned on the regular

• 3Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Be a bummer to lose Verdugo, kid has star potential.

Big move by the Dodgers

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Don't really care about losing Maeda, he wasn't very good. Sucks to lose Joc though :(

• 1Truth!

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Yup, say goodbye to ol' Joc "The Cock" as my dad used to call him.

too bad, i genuinely liked the guy

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Dodgers have moved up to +350 for World Series (only behind the Yankees at +300). My initial reaction was that the Dodgers were the favorites, but there are some legitimate questions about the rotation and bullpen.

I do think I favor their lineup a bit more than the Yankees, but it's close between the two. If Seager takes another step towards what he was, and Lux & Smith play up to what their tools indicate... good lord.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Also, nuance of degrees seems to not be a thing with some people. I'm sure most teams do some shady shit, but how much of it is remotely as egregious as what Houston has done? That shit matters. There's a reason parking tickets and rape have different punishments.
Most tv and radio sports people said the Astro's cheating was the worst cheating scandal in the modern era. Its absolutely damning.

Joc was one of my favorite Dodgers! That's a bummer, that said Betts is way better obviously! Not sure on Price since the cheating stuff but he was pretty solid in the post season. We really needed some pitching help. This is fantastic if so.

Last edited:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Pretty excited for Betts and Price. Hopefully they can win it all this year and resign him with out leveraging the farm.

• 1Like