MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Fine I missed it, but head hunting is never ok. Period.
Looooool. All that vitriol and you were the one who couldn't read. Dozens of posts of bile and then one meek little apology.

Good on you for admitting it, at least.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
IMG957110.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Mic Drop

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
CB3F4A57-CF06-48B4-8664-EF730A704E08.jpeg

What a shame: I like his prepitching stance despite how much it annoyed me when he was striking out Dodgers in the ‘18 Series. Me, and a couple buddies from work, were hoping Dodgers would pick him up last season. Looks like that would have been a mistake.

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah Kimbrel falling off a cliff is pretty nutty.
If I recall he’s not very tall and I don’t think he throws as hard anymore. He’s probably pretty flat in the zone and guys are sitting on his offspeed slider. He used to throw a 91 mph slider and 99 heater. It was very deceptive. I don’t know what he throws now but I’d say 92 heater and 86 slider. That doesn’t cut it at this level.

Sterling

El Presidente
If I recall he’s not very tall and I don’t think he throws as hard anymore. He’s probably pretty flat in the zone and guys are sitting on his offspeed slider. He used to throw a 91 mph slider and 99 heater. It was very deceptive. I don’t know what he throws now but I’d say 92 heater and 86 slider. That doesn’t cut it at this level.
Right, but it's usually somewhat gradual. Stud > good > average > shitter. Going from stud directly to dogshit is kind of sudden was all i was saying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I remember really wanting him for the Reds. Glad I'm not the GM.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah it happens when you lose too much on your fastball and your not a locator. I remember when the padres got him and every fastball he threw was flat and down the middle. Trevor Hoffman used to throw hard too but more then lost a lot of speed. He probably was better long term because his pitch looks exactly the same except his offspeed died down in the zone.

He needs to get his speed up if he is going to regain any sense of the past. If not then he’ll be coaching soon.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah it happens when you lose too much on your fastball and your not a locator. I remember when the padres got him and every fastball he threw was flat and down the middle. Trevor Hoffman used to throw hard too but more then lost a lot of speed. He probably was better long term because his pitch looks exactly the same except his offspeed died down in the zone.

He needs to get his speed up if he is going to regain any sense of the past. If not then he’ll be coaching soon.
Yeah, he definitely hasn't adjusted to losing velocity the way Mo, or Hoffman did.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I’m ending my MLB boycott on the off chance this season doesn’t get canceled. I want to enjoy Judge’s 2nd MVP season.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Man, Shohei Ohtani going for an MRI on his arm.

Fucking sucks - Dude has legitimate talent to be a #1 or 2 starter and an all-star bat. Might just be time to utilize him full-time in right field and first. They have Upton, Trout, Godwin, and Jo Adell (top 5 prospect). Crowded over there for sure.

My Aaron Judge pick for MVP looking solid so far.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user