MMA Thread

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Really shocked Figueiredo is already back in the octagon after just fighting 3 weeks ago. Dude is just running through everyone.

Agreed with JDS and Cub Swanson, those guys havent been able to do much for quite awhile. I was honestly shocked JDS was still fighting in the UFC lol.
Didn't Moreno fight three or dour weeks ago also? Can't remember.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Moreno fought the same night Figueiredo did just not against each other

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I feel like this is do or die time for Tony. He needs to mangle Oliveira, IMHO. I don't think he'll be retired on a loss, but he'll definitely lose bargaining power. I'm hoping this is the bloodiest fight of 2020

Goatface

1607798842430.png

Cub better finish with style, or he will certainly get cut...

also
1607798937153.png

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Has Dana or the UFC ever released their yearly costs for just the booking of events? Not talking fighter payout, but cost to rent the venue/media/personnel?

Also, why have I never noticed the commentary theme for the ppv’s? Three bald men commentating.

Goatface

Has Dana or the UFC ever released their yearly costs for just the booking of events? Not talking fighter payout, but cost to rent the venue/media/personnel?

Also, why have I never noticed the commentary theme for the ppv’s? Three bald men commentating.
some of the expenses from 2015 are near the bottom

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
If anyone could send a good link after 10 pm est it would be much appreciated. Watched the last one on youtube :(

Attachments

• tfvsco.jpg
    tfvsco.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 4

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
go to sportsurge dot net for a page of streams

fiziev going to be great to watch going forward, though the last thai fighter turned out to be a disappointment in johnny walker. and great win for cub, but pineda looked like he was intending to eat all those punches to the head.

H.A. Monkey

So if I get the gist of everything, unless recent things have changed. The company is running a 25-30% profit after all expenses. How much of that goes back to Zuffa execs/Dana/stake holders? I just don’t see the ability to increase fighter pay by as much as they’re seeking.
E: forgot the quote I was referring too.

H.A. Monkey

And people are saying monkey man from last week is all crazy and shit. That guy is crazy.

Goodbye Souza. He’ll be cut from the UFC next.