• 1612105443603.png
    1612105443603.png
    630.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
If I had to step into the ring for charity, and let myself get tooled up for as long as possible, Overeem would be one of those guys I'd really start having seconds thoughts about.

Goatface

seems Dustin has been doing all the media lately, even going to be on Hot Ones. in a strange thought process, doesn't want to fight Chandler for the belt, saying he has to do more in the ufc, but if the UFC wants Chandler in the title match should be against Oliveira.

UFC tried to make a non-title short notice fight with Chandler and Oliveira for UFC258, but Oliveira turned it down, saying his next fight should be for the title.
Chandler said he would have fought at 258, but think he should be part of next title fight, if Dustin fights Conor, he would like to fight Justin.

=

1612231203988.png

what would he need Tamoxifen for? all i see is the female breast cancer.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

"Tamoxifen is an off-label option to treat men for breast cancer, infertility, and idiopathic gynecomastia"

Maybe he was growing boobs from the other PEDs he was taking.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i believe the rhoid game is to try to balance testosterone and estrogen, so you don't rhoid rage and have man boobs and other "telltale" signs

i mean obviously this is all shady, how can you be an male athlete at 34 and your doctor says, take two of these for your breast cancer preventivness and call me in the morning!!!

no, he's a dope doc

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
tamoxifen is a mutagen as well, so the irony is it that it's cancer-causing in itself despite being a cancer drug. cancer drugs have a lower bar for what's considered safe.

it aint no blood pressure med

• 1Like

Goatface

“I heard some pretty crazy news over the weekend,” Florian told UFC play-by-play commentator Jon Anik. “I won’t say exactly where it’s from but it’s from a well-known coach who, apparently, is aware of a fight between Khabib Nurmagomedov and a legend in the UFC, a former two-time champion, Georges St-Pierre. Supposedly that is a fight that, I don’t know if it’s confirmed, but it is a fight that Georges might be getting ready for and is preparing for. I don’t think he’d be getting ready for that or be telling people that he’s going to be getting ready for a big fight unless it was actually happening.

“And for me, I think the only fight Khabib Nurmagomedov would come back for would be against a legend of that kind of stature. A guy that did many similar things that he did. And you can kind of bill it as a fight between two of the biggest takedown monsters in UFC.”

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users