MMA Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol wtf! That was amazing haha. Ive never seen that. How was that even sanctioned? He basically KO'd a dude with one hand tied behind his back.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm not even sure how the sanctioning of an exhibition match works, TBH.

I had also assumed it was held in some other country, but after looking, it was in Vegas? LOL

Another BIZARRE yet related fact...the guy Carwin KOed there (Jason Ellis, former skateboarder, and trained in MMA), beat Gabe Ruediger, in exhibition matches....twice. Now, I'm not sure who here even REMEMBERS Gabe Ruediger, but this is one of my favorite GIFs ever. (I still wouldn't fight Gabe Ruediger LOL, he would end me)

cake_ruediger.gif

Another thing...I think Shane Carwin is right handed...that was his right arm they taped up. I think he was fighting that guy with just his off-hand, ROFL

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Another thing...I think Shane Carwin is right handed...that was his right arm they taped up. I think he was fighting that guy with just his off-hand, ROFL
I wouldn't want to fight Carwin even if both his hands were tied behind his back.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

doubt anyone cares, 13th WBW Sijara Eubanks has been accused of beater her wife/partner/whatever. not much to see, but some pic of bruises in the followup. Eubanks posted she is the real victim

=
Blaydes might gas

there is a chance this could turn into reem/lewis 2 if it makes it to the 4th/5th. was just listening to Blaydes talk about his covid experience. guess he got it right around end of Nov. said he had headaches and fatigue. Headaches lasted around 2 weeks, fatigue about a month. didn't have any breathing issues.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
doubt anyone cares, 13th WBW Sijara Eubanks has been accused of beater her wife/partner/whatever. not much to see, but some pic of bruises in the followup. Eubanks posted she is the real victim

=

there is a chance this could turn into reem/lewis 2 if it makes it to the 4th/5th. was just listening to Blaydes talk about his covid experience. guess he got it right around end of Nov. said he had headaches and fatigue. Headaches lasted around 2 weeks, fatigue about a month. didn't have any breathing issues.
correction
15e7e2632ac076800a0c7b35be1ace69.png

with 9 decision w/l, mma fans are the real victims

• 1Ice Burn

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So Alves missed weight from eating salmon and not agreeing with him so a doc told him he had to drink water. Why did they even do the weigh in and not just straight cancel it before hand? I sure as fuck wouldn't want that record tied to my name

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Four heavyweight fights tonight! Don't see that too often anymore. Starting now. Bummer Violent Bob Ross' fight got cancelled due to positive COVID test in opponents corner.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Four heavyweight fights tonight! Don't see that too often anymore. Starting now. Bummer Violent Bob Ross' fight got cancelled due to positive COVID test in opponents corner.
only 1 hw fight in the prelims too, thats cool, usually hw's in the prelims are just out of shape fatties with chins.

• 1Like

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
crackstreams still works 90% of the time if you use .me instead of .net or whatever it used to be

• 1Like