Jive Turkey

Karen
IMG-0930.jpg

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
his press conferences are gold. he explains the post mortem hits here.

yup, it's not the fighters job to be ms cleo and predict when they go. even after he did his black beast crawl and blaydes was still out, he screams "DAS HERB DEANS FAULT"

and it is

in the words of jorge

giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Aspinall, the guy who just choked out Arlovski, strongly reminds me of a young Frank Mir. I hope he continues to improve, if he does he will be a fun guy to watch out for.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Aspinall, the guy who just choked out Arlovski, strongly reminds me of a young Frank Mir. I hope he continues to improve, if he does he will be a fun guy to watch out for.
he's got weird long tony ferguson arms (not like thats a bad thing)

also since we talkin about bodies

isn't this the most "fit" black beast has looked?, like no seriously

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I thought Lewis mentioned that in the post-fight? That he's been working on it, I thought

Dude is really proving the haters wrong.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I thought Lewis mentioned that in the post-fight? That he's been working on it, I thought

Dude is really proving the haters wrong.
i don't see where ppl say he's just a big fat black guy...

to my knowledge he's the only heavy that even throws kicks

but if you want this to count, sure

Goatface

anyone else have issues with imgur embeds? i have to view video, copy/paste the link to view it, then when i come back, the embed is working

=

think he gets a lot of hate for bad cardio that was compounded by back and knee problems.

• 1Solidarity

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
he's got weird long tony ferguson arms (not like thats a bad thing)

also since we talkin about bodies

I think Bones has freakishly long arms too and I don't mean that in a racist kind of way, I think that is an asset.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I think Bones has freakishly long arms too

He's got the longest reach in the UFC at 84.5''. It's a HUGE advantage. He had a FOOT over Cormier. At the end of Jones' jab half the LHWs couldn't touch him with a kick. He'll have 4.5'' over Stipe.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I think Bones has freakishly long arms too and I don't mean that in a racist kind of way, I think that is an asset.
yea but he has a long body and legs to match it, t-ferg looks like he could knuckle drag if he just put his arms at his side

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He's got the longest reach in the UFC at 84.5''. It's a HUGE advantage. He had a FOOT over Cormier. At the end of Jones' jab half the LHWs couldn't touch him with a kick. He'll have 4.5'' over Stipe.

I'm 2 inches under Stipe reach and everything else same. I'm already lanky and my arms are long in appearance, I can't imagine having more reach.

Jones at 84 nearly 85 is mutant X men stuff. Its freak how much reach he has.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm 2 inches under Stipe reach and everything else same. I'm already lanky and my arms are long in appearance, I can't imagine having more reach.

Jones at 84 nearly 85 is mutant X men stuff. Its freak how much reach he has.
is your xmen power the ability to hug any landwhale you come across?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
is your xmen power the ability to hug any landwhale you come across?

2 inches under stipe puts me in the plain average category if using UFC metrics. derrick lewis for example is 79 inches at 6'3. Lesnar was a freak at 81 inches.

point being, I don't know how you add over half a foot. Jones reach is longer than all HW's all divisions, all heights. i can't see where you can add more its not possible to fathom it. look at lewis or lesnar's body and say now where do we add 4-5 inches.

Overeem is 80 inches.

Last edited: