MMA Thread

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Main card started out decent. Halle Berry watching from front row. ‘No Love’ is testing his glass jaw at a lower weight class now. We’ll see

edit: that didn’t take long. Glass jaw suffers his fourth KO in his last 6 fights.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Holy shit, that was fucking baffling.
That was the strangest strategic decision I've ever seen. She started walking face first into everything and then tapped to absolutely nothing. I'm not into conspiracies, but this is what I would do if I were trying to sell a dive.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
That was the strangest strategic decision I've ever seen. She started walking face first into everything and then tapped to absolutely nothing. I'm not into conspiracies, but this is what I would do if I were trying to sell a dive.
She gassed hard, I guess from being punched in the face? At that point Pena could have tickled her and Nunes was going to tap, she was fucking sapped. Impressed with Pena's chin, winning a firefight with Nunes is unheard of. Valentina is the more technical striker, but she was always smart enough not to just stand and bang with her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm still not sure why Nunes tapped but she was clearly rocked in that last flurry just before the take down

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
prelims were kinda bleh for me compared to the early prelims. I think it was more that it was literally 60+ minutes of ads for 4 fights that went the distance over 2 hours. Imagine if just one of those fights didn't go the distance. Sapped alot of the excitement out of it.