Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
1639027387302.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He really couldnt get ANYONE else? Why fight this fucking guy again? Stupid move if he wins who cares n if he loses its over for him. No risk no reward.

It's also on Showtime.

Really shameful shit going on just to make a few bucks.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow i didnt know Sho was putting it on....lol

Oh well, regular boxing matches arent going away...Kambosos made 200k in his fight before Teofimo, after multiple negotiations he ended up securing a 1.5 million purse. Fimo made 3.

In 135 lb division. Kambosos will now demand somewhere in the 4 million range for his next bout.

Rising tides raises all boats. Yea Jake has finessed his way to making money by punching people, but a mandatory nobody from Oceania region who never made more than 180k will demand 4 million just 2 fights later.

Real prize fighters have benefited from this charade as well.

• 1Like

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I wanted to see him against Tommy Fury, he was at least challenging a real boxer.

Why would he derail the (thin) illusion that he's a good boxer? The longer he can maintain whatever level of mystery there currently is, the more money he can make.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wow i didnt know Sho was putting it on....lol

Oh well, regular boxing matches arent going away...Kambosos made 200k in his fight before Teofimo, after multiple negotiations he ended up securing a 1.5 million purse. Fimo made 3.

In 135 lb division. Kambosos will now demand somewhere in the 4 million range for his next bout.

Rising tides raises all boats. Yea Jake has finessed his way to making money by punching people, but a mandatory nobody from Oceania region who never made more than 180k will demand 4 million just 2 fights later.

Real prize fighters have benefited from this charade as well.

That's why I soured on JP. The first Woodley fight was on Showtime Boxing and it looked like he didn't train at all. I was just baffled why Showtime gave him a multi-fight deal.

A 500k bonus for doing something was a good idea to sell the fight, because it addresses peoples biggest criticism of Tyrone Woodley.

1639075350237.png

Guy was never a needle mover though. 200k buys is basically the diehard that buy all cards.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That's why I soured on JP. The first Woodley fight was on Showtime Boxing and it looked like he didn't train at all. I was just baffled why Showtime gave him a multi-fight deal.

A 500k bonus for doing something was a good idea to sell the fight, because it addresses peoples biggest criticism of Tyrone Woodley.

View attachment 386977

Guy was never a needle mover though. 200k buys is basically the diehard that buy all cards.
i'm 100% positive ufc201 ppv buys were b/c of robbie and no one wanted to see woodley

• 1Solidarity

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Woodley was great to watch until about 2018 then he got boring as fuck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I never thought much of Woodley until he absolutely starched Lawler. But he only had a few good fights after that even.

• 1Dislike

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
the pain of shoulder surgery or the medication to control it probably snapped him mentally.

leaning more towards the pain meds. Brendan Schaub said it took all the drive out of him and his friends noticed immediately something was seriously wrong with his attitude one weekend they called him up. They rushed to his house to investigate because they were that concerned he wasn't acting like the alpha animal anymore. they made him throw all the shit out before any more damage was done.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So yeah, Im riding with the Diamond. The guy has paid the cost to be the boss, and when he walks out to that tune tomorrow night, he will be prepared to put on the performance of a lifetime.

Do Bronx is S tier, a true master of combat. I love the guy and if he wins fair play. But Dustin is just too fucking smooth, too strong and too intelligent to lose this fight. He is the bigger man, he is the more powerful fighter, and he is the more durable fighter.

This video is a fantastic example of exactly WHY he has been so successful in the stand up game during his hall of fame run over the last 4 years.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Woodley was great to watch until about 2018 then he got boring as fuck.

it's all wonder boys fault

when woodly ko robbie
tumblr_ob6m7sh6Ib1qa33wlo6_500.gifv

and when wonderboy just decimated a post USADA big rig

and then followed up w/ a win over rory

we thought we were gonna get an awesome fight... but no

10 rounds of pure shit from woodly and wonderboy and woodleys greatest achievement since then is that maia and usman didn't submit him.

• 1Solidarity