MMA Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is probably the last fight for both of them considering ages, recent records, and how deep they had to dig to find Lauzon. Pretty much a “Come back with your shield, or on it.” fight for both of them.

Goatface

This is probably the last fight for both of them considering ages, recent records, and how deep they had to dig to find Lauzon. Pretty much a “Come back with your shield, or on it.” fight for both of them.
iirc, lauzon has been asking for a fight for last 2 years. after he got mauled by Gruetzemacher and lasted 30 seconds with guida, dana wanted him to retire. dana said something like, we offered him one last fight, but lauzon took it as last if i loose. after that fight, he said he didn't know what he wanted to do.

1655571670254.png

sad stat, both their last wins were in 2019,

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
iirc, lauzon has been asking for a fight for last 2 years. after he got mauled by Gruetzemacher and lasted 30 seconds with guida, dana wanted him to retire. dana said something like, we offered him one last fight, but lauzon took it as last if i loose. after that fight, he said he didn't know what he wanted to do.

View attachment 417852
sad stat, both their last wins were in 2019,

Yeah but Cowboy has been losing to somebodies. Lauzon was losing to nobodies iirc.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
That fucking sucks. I've had uncountable meniscus lockups, some relatively long-lasting, and it's a singular, miserable feeling. There's nothing quite like going from feeling like a prime athlete to a cripple in five seconds to change your perspective.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I thought Kattar won as well, but those first 2 rounds were close enough that I'm ok with Josh getting the win. I actually think he's a decent matchup for Volk, simply because of his power. Max would crush Volk if he didn't hit like a wet noodle.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lulz, dana can't wait to get rid of cookie monster champ
“Like I said, I didn’t even watch the fight, I didn’t see what she said or whatever,” Esparza told MMA on Sirius XM. “But I definitely heard a lot about her saying she wanted to fight on Fight Island in October because, ‘Oh, it’s gonna be fair because we’re not fighting in my hometown or yours.’ For me like, I could care less what she wants, what day she wants, what location she wants.

“I mean in all actuality, this is a U.S.-based company,” she continued. “More often cards are going to be in the U.S. We’re gonna fight when the fight makes sense for the company and when the fight makes sense for me and that’s the end of it.”

is she trying to sound tough that she didn't watch the fight? youre telling me as a sw champ you didn't want a numbered ufc? you didn't watch the fight that the pres said the winner will claim your belt?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm gona take up smoking, just to go on smoke breaks whenever women's MMA is on during Cards from now on. Rose and that other cunt lost me the will to even direct my eyeballs at the screen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

don't see anyone else reporting this, so 50/50 being true
1655853352268.png

future odds
Charles Oliveira +210
Islam Makhachev -245

1655853597294.png