MMA Thread

Goatface

got the flu and passed out before holland/wonderboy fight and still not watched it

As Thomspon told reporters during the post-fight scrum, he and Holland agreed to keep the fight standing.
“It was kind of one of those unwritten rules we had going into this fight. I know later on he was shooting, he had a busted hand, but I think I fell down in the first round, and he let me back up,” he said (quotes by MMA Fighting).
“He told me in the first round, ‘I’m not taking you down.’ All right, sounds good to me. It was kind of one of those handshakes we had in the first round, nobody was going to go down.”

1670258742297.png

========
taken from reddit, can not find the source
1670258936807.png

=======

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
So did Holland say when he broke his hand? I watched the fight again yesterday when I was making dinner, but I didn't see the bend that H.A. Monkey H.A. Monkey was talking about. I thought blocking all the head kicks from WB is what broke his hand.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Holland said he broke it first round throwing a cross right. But if you look at the punch that rocked Wonderboy, and see how Hollands hand twisted backwards. Look at Hollands pic of his hand. Pretty much sums it up.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I really hope Dustin recovers. This really sucks. Fuck staph.
Staph is no fucking joke! I knew a guy that should have been fighting for a roster spot in the NFL, instead he was fighting for his leg if not his life in the hospital.

It was mostly his fault for not not cleaning his cuts and scrapes properly and then ignoring the original minor infection, but still his life trajectory completely changed due to staph.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
tired of this leprechaun

gets emo a podcaster calls him out on peds, then decides to hate on joe? like who cares a commentator takes hrt and and everything else, just like who cares this liver king retard isn't all natty? theyre both not pro cage fighters

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Liver king thing matters because he promotes himself as all natural. Joe talks about being on TRT all the time. McGregor is a retard.

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Liver king thing matters because he promotes himself as all natural. Joe talks about being on TRT all the time. McGregor is a retard.
This.

LOL at going after Joe for that. The only move was to completely ignore the comments. Conor is going to be licking Joe's feet on the podcast in about 3 years.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone that believed Liver King was all natural is a fucking idiot and deserved to get ripped off

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1670487339843.png

No sling. And tight fitted jackets.

Right on Dana. Glad you and the doctor were there to tell him he can't fight and strip his belt. "No kid, you cant fight".

1670487437396.png

get the fuck out of here

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
The fitted clothing gives it away.

First 1-2 weeks is a sling. And you can't put a t-shirt on or dress yourself without pain or furthering the damage, nevermind a shoulder fitted jacket. No movement is imperative to allow the best chance for it to heal before you are evaluated for surgery. You keep all weight and tension off the joint entirely. The whole "WELL hes hurt, AND he needs surgery" just seems convenient. I didn't complete rehab for at least 6 months and that was with no surgery, just to see if I needed surgery or not. "WELL HE NEEDS SURGERY" Reeks of bullshit.

The jacket and no sling = bullshit.
I looked back a few pages I guess you think it is bullshit. What is your evidence besides no sling?

I had shoulder surgery ~2 years ago and I wasn't in a sling prior to surgery.

My father in law had shoulder surgery last week and he wasn't in a sling prior to surgery either.

1670531376879.png

EDIT: Surgery was 3 years ago, not 2. Time fucking flies.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I looked back a few pages I guess you think it is bullshit. What is your evidence besides no sling?

I had shoulder surgery ~2 years ago and I wasn't in a sling prior to surgery.

My father in law had shoulder surgery last week and he wasn't in a sling prior to surgery either.

View attachment 446866

EDIT: Surgery was 3 years ago, not 2. Time fucking flies.
Do you not know the history of jayrebb? Dude spouts all kinds of nonsense, he just doesn't do it as much as he used to.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do you not know the history of jayrebb? Dude spouts all kinds of nonsense, he just doesn't do it as much as he used to.
This isn't wrong but I'm with him on this one. Whole thing does seem fishy, remember it's not just a shoulder injury its 'THE WORST SHOULDER INJURY WE HAVE EVER SEEN'.