MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I showed my wife the video of Dana and his wife, and gave no commentary. Her first comment was "she hit him first, what did she expect?"

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I expected DW to take a good slap for him to give it back like that, but there was probably the public humiliation factor of being slapped in public that set him off on a few drinks.

Clip ended up coming off worse for him because it was disproportionate. Liquor had a lot to do with it.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I expected DW to take a good slap for him to give it back like that, but there was probably the public humiliation factor of being slapped in public that set him off on a few drinks.

Clip ended up coming off worse for him because it was disproportionate. Liquor had a lot to do with it.
He slapped her back after a tenth of a gibblersecond. It's not public humiliation....it's an instinctual response to getting slapped in the fucking face.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He slapped her back after a tenth of a gibblersecond. It's not public humiliation....it's an instinctual response to getting slapped in the fucking face.

Too much load on it for it to be instinctual response. Not enough physical contact made with his face. I expected her to have made flush contact, that didn't happen.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Even though the media isnt talking about it, the fact that his wife hit him first is huge. If that didnt happen and he slapped her unprovoked, he would be in way more shit. But because she assaulted him first, his own slap was greatly mitigated. He definitely isnt going to get let go from the UFC. And if anything, the stupid slap shit being canceled is a win-win for everybody, as it was honestly such a dumb, and embarrassing move by him, probably more embarrassing than him actually slapping his wife.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
How can we go so long with out posting the greatest meme of slapping of all time?

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
1673046993164.png

Goatface

1673051256155.png

PFL is expected to launch a new division, the Super Fight division, which will feature potential fights between online celebrities and professional fighters. Paul will likely make his MMA debut in the coming year, although his opponent has yet to be announced.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I NEED CONTEXT STAT

Shitty Indian show kind of like Survivor that tries to run contestants through gauntlets of 'abuse' until only one is left standing, brings on a woman to insult the guys. She then proceeds to slap the guy, who slaps her back, and then the entire 8 dozen pajeets who comprise the show's crew decide to kick his ass.

Because as everyone knows you can beat and abuse women in India, just not in front of a camera

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Not this means diddly but, I just read one article that said...

No cause of death has been revealed, but Angela's announcement included a plea for her followers to keep checking on their loved ones.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
This kind of thing terrifies me as a parent. Apparently the whole family was together the day before on Xmas.

• 1Solidarity

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
In before someone posts "suicide is the cowards way out" or "it's really selfish to kill yourself during the holidays"

For a second I was wondering if I was actually on the right forums

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
diamond is a faggot
Dude. (long pause) I’m not sure. I have no clue. You should never put your hands on a woman. I don’t know the repercussions that come along with somebody of his stature, running these businesses and doing something like that. I have no clue. It’s not a good look for sure.

also

WTF!!!