MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Did the stream die for everyone? It says the are experiencing technical difficulties everywhere I go now.

Oh, it's back

Fedor

<Banned>
1K7LYhc.jpg

Zx88_sl

shitlord
DFW is pissed because he can't capitalize on this controversy for a rematch at Cowboys Stadium. GSP taking a lot of $$ out of his pocket.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Wow, just got home from the bar. What a fucking robbery.

But a bet is a bet, bring it on you fuckers.
Time to conspire then! i feel dirty as fuck doing this tho, by all rights Ame and i should be the ones sporting new avatars~

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Just pick a replacement fight/wager and roll it over until then.

I'd feel bad giving someone a new avatar over that

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hendricks by KO round two, taking 1 month avatar bets that Hendricks gets the KO, any takers?
Well, the bet was that Hendricks would KO GSP, not just that he would beat him. So even if Hendricks won the decision, Grumpus still lost the bet.

So we need to find a new avatar for him!

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Good point! I think GSP put to rest the whole 'suspicious chin' bullshit in that fight. He took shots that would have put down most 170ers.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_49727.jpg

Or maybe this picture. Which one do you think is better? I think this one is funnier, but the one that Fedor posted is more appropriate since it was Hendricks that did it to him.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
its literally like JH pads his gloves with cement, he wasnt even throwing full power punches, and look at GSP fucking face jesus...

credit to gsp though for having a pretty good chin, and not getting fully clocked by those big shots.

After GSP showed up to the press conference i was waiting for dana to rip him open in front of everyone and tell us what he really meant =/