MMA Thread

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Damn it i forgot to make my pics yet again.

I really don't want to see men vs women fight, I straight up wont watch that shit.
really enjoying the Rosholt v Harris fight, hope to see more of these guys.
I got my new tv today (75inch) this shit is awesome.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
While knees to a grounded opponent isn't the greatest rule, that wasn't the case of bullshitting the knee by putting your hand on the ground. That was Corassani still clearly on the ground and getting knee'd in the fucking face.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, no real argument there. He wasn't playing the game of having his hand hovering just above the ground, or barely touching the ground to avoid getting a knee to the face. His knee and hand were clearly down still. Unfortunate turn of events for Blanco, but works out great for me because I picked Corassani to win!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shitty stoppage(Pena fight, not Rosario's heart). Absolutely no damage and she was fighting for position, only covered up like that because of the 10 second warning.

I got the pick right, but still a shitty stoppage.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Wow, I think Maynard is on a serious downside to his career. I never thought I would say this but, I think Frankie Edgar stole his soul, he just hasn't looked the same since.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yup, totally agree. If she was taking that damage with a minute or more left sure, but not with a few seconds left.

And Diaz just kicked the shit out of Maynard

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh God damn it. i got every fight right(well, I picked Blanco by 1st rd KO) until Nate just beat the shit out of Maynard=P

Bisping should watch that to see how a volume punching game works when you hurt a guy.

Now to change the channel before Nate Diaz starts talking.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Anyone have the video of Anik telling Rousey she could leave during the interview?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh, I missed that interview. I assume she was just being her normal charming self?

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
She was a nasty bitch. Telling ariel to his face that she doesn't watch his show in the rudest way possible and just generally being bitter that both her fighters got finished easily and that she has to share the spotlight with meisha.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whenever he wasn't directly talking to her, or Meisha was talking, she'd very pointedly look away and meanmug the air.

God she's such an obnoxious cunt. Also she's going to shatter Tate's arm. It's gonna look like Paul Harris is in there.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
She was a nasty bitch. Telling ariel to his face that she doesn't watch his show in the rudest way possible and just generally being bitter that both her fighters got finished easily and that she has to share the spotlight with meisha.
If it was the segment I saw she said she didn't watch her TUF season nothing to to with Ariel's stuff.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Then perhaps I am mistaken. It sounded a whole lot like I don't watch "your" show when I saw it. But I could have easily misheard.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh God damn it. i got every fight right(well, I picked Blanco by 1st rd KO) until Nate just beat the shit out of Maynard=P

Bisping should watch that to see how a volume punching game works when you hurt a guy.

Now to change the channel before Nate Diaz starts talking.
Hey, I just realized I didn't get any points for the Corassani fight. I don't care that it was a DQ, he still won!

Jimmies Rustled

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Haven't seen the TUF finale yet, hate the results, but Rousey at the end of the last ep absolutely sold me on getting my first UFC PPV in years for her fight. If she can keep up that level of intensity and hatred between now and then it's going to be a massacre and I wouldn't be trying to tough out in an armbar if I'm Tate with Rousey tweaking back on it.

That said, it's always hard to work out how much of the posturing is fake to build hype and real, especially when Dana starts trying to hard-sell it