MMA Thread

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Both of them are really building up the female stereotype with how catty they are.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
I know its about the worst reason as to why, but I hope Shane recovers in a meaningful way as a FU to Dana Tweeting RIP Shane on saturday.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Eh, not really Dana's fault there. There were multiple reports that he no longer had any brain activity, and he was gone.

Really do hope he recovers though

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know its about the worst reason as to why, but I hope Shane recovers in a meaningful way as a FU to Dana Tweeting RIP Shane on saturday.
The fuck is wrong with you? You think Dana White wants him dead? Or you just want Dana to be wrong in any instance, even when a life is hanging in the balance? Jesus...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah shanes trainer announced he had passed. If there is anyone to not give up it is a guys trainer.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fight Night in AustraliaFRIDAYhas some fireworks lined up at the top of the card. And remember WSOF7 on Saturday, DVR accordingly. WSOF card is pretty weak compared to most of their outings.

Also make picks.

edit: Oh and keep an eye on this Justin Scoggins kid on the undercard. Not sure if he's fighting at 125 or 135, but been reading lately that he's legit. If nothing else he looks like he'll add some excitement to the midget classes. They need more Michael McDonald types.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Open mat sparring on Saturday, buddy and training partner of mine shot for a double and got a knee dropped on his ear during a sprawl. Buddy is 180 pounds, dude who landed on his ear was 250+. Almost tore his ear off.

NSFW

f4eM76j.jpg

B5RNjIs.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now he can say he's the American Sakuraba!

Also my earlier post was in error. The live showing for the Fight Night isFriday, the Saturday one is a replay. So get your picks in more earlier.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Dont break my heart again Pat Barry!

DAMN YOUUUUUUUUU
Hah, I know better than to pick Barry anymore. I love the guy, but he gets KO'd way too much.

I just got home so didn't get a chance to see any of the fights. I am watching the replay of Nam Phan getting his shit pushed in, and then obviously the main event still. Is it worth the download and watching it later?