MMA Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i heard GSP was gay confirm/deny?
Deny?

zwyaH.png

Will update fantasy picks thing to start with 155. I'll spam you all until everyone who wants in gets in.

zwyaH.png

zwyaH.png

Ryanz

<Banned>
Chael seems like a pretty cool dude when he's not channeling his pro wrestler shtick. I don't mind the pro wrestler thing either really...it just gets a bit tiresome when you hear his script more then once.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Forever love me some Chael. Nate Diaz forgot that you don't get the extra 1 pound buffer for title fights at the weigh ins, oops.

Bergraven_sl

shitlord
I've been slacking on picks and interest in MMA the past few months. I felt the UFC's have gotten stale with lackluster cards, but I'll try to re-up my game with the new year and try to make picks with you guys again. I was tarv in the group. I'll make picks for tonight to brush the rust off lol.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sherdog. I'll post new group and password info in a couple weeks. We're starting fresh with UFC 155, Velasquez/Dos Santos, on the 29th.

================================================== =========

Watching Bellator from last night right now. Zoila Gurgel just got fucking steamrolled by Jessica Eye. Rocked her on the feet then choked her to sleep with a standing arm triangle. A wildly underused submission BTW. Seems like it would set you up for a lot of potential stuff without high risk.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wow. Somehow I never knew the championship fighters had to make weight without the extra pound. Hope that doesn't fuck Diaz's cardio over for the fight.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BTW this entire season of TUF was a bore and half the fights were awful and went to decision that were just wrong. Terrible season.

But the last fight...whoooo boy. Awesome elbow.

izj1wdlzvbVLn.gif

Really? GSP is running his mouth? You think he's an egomaniac? lol, come on man.

Over the past 10 years, and the ups and downs of his career, you would be hard pressed to find many people that would call GSP anything more than a humble (boring) champion. Sure, Dana pokes him in the ribs every once in awhile, puts a mic in his hands, and tells him to say somethingscathinglike, "I am not impressed by your performance"... but seriously man, your attacking this argument from the wrong angle.

I don't give a shit about GSP anymore. He lost me in 2010, when he lost the ability to finish fights. For that reason alone... who cares if he ever fights Anderson or not.
If he keeps declining to fight the best he needs to stop talking about wanting to be the best. The best don't duck fights to keep favorable win-loss records. Just look at Mayweather.