MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
If he keeps declining to fight the best he needs to stop talking about wanting to be the best. The best don't duck fights to keep favorable win-loss records. Just look at Mayweather.
Don't be retarded. Of course he wants to be the best, but he wants to do what is within his means. It isn't just that Anderson is an amazing fighter, but he is significantly larger than GSP. If they were closer in weight I doubt there would be any hesitation in taking it. Hell, if it were the other way around and Anderson was moving up in weight to fight him I am willing to bet there wouldn't be any hesitation from GSP. He is a smart fighter and he isn't going to jump into this without thinking it through. On top of all of that, he very badly wanted to fight Diaz the first time. So I don't see this as ducking as much as having some unfinished business.

Falmer_sl

shitlord
Damn, I was hoping Siver would get rocked just to hear his corner scream at him.

It sounded like Hitler was giving a speech cageside while he was getting murdered by Cerrone.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Lolol, 24. 25. 26. No one takes an ass woopin like Nam Phan.

Edit: NASTY knees to the body, Levesseur is like the world's worst wannabe blanket. I've never seen someone get their ass beat so bad failing takedowns.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
That was truly a one sided ass whopping. Gotta say Siver looks pretty good at 145.

Edit: that Trujillo guy is a beast!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That fight was terrible.

I mean yeah Abel looked absolutely fantastic, but he might as well have been beating up a crash test dummy.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit. Martinez just took a shit ton of damage and came back and kept throwing. Excellent start

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
God damn. That guy has some great standup. That was fantastic.

Falmer_sl

shitlord
My face this whole card so far:

PT67v.gif

PT67v.gif

PT67v.gif

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Card of the year is not disappointing so far. My head coach had to go to a play at the theatre tonight with his wife and family. He is one angry dude right now. Also.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No idea why some fighters don't go all in at the end when you've obviously lost without a KO.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I would like to thank Bantamweight for starting off the greatness of tonight, and then completely killing the buzz.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Most people are here it looks like!

I think Ben Henderson destroys Diaz.