MMA Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No middle of the road tonight, everything is great or fucking awful.

Also, I think any ref who separates a clinch with 10 seconds left in the round should be fired on the spot.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, lost my first boost of the night already...

EDIT: Make that my first 2 boosts
frown.png

frown.png

frown.png

frown.png

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Going with swick, penn, gustafson an diaz for the main card. Probably wrong on penn though

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
God damn when did Joe Rogan gain 10 lbs of head fat? Dudes head is fucking humongous! Never in my life watched MMA - but its free tonight and no college football so I'm watching tonight for the first time ever. Pretty intelligent by the UFC guys to make this one free to entice new viewers like myself.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
This is hard to watch. Looks like Rory isnt finishing him on purpose to keep him there to take damage.

shishare

That was sad to watch. I can honestly say i dont want to see bj fight again after that.

Well that was disheartening. My new wishlist item is to watch that cocky fuck MacDonald get roflstomped.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Bleh, yet another guy hanging around past his prime. Feel bad for BJ. His record is already far worse than his talent would indicate.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He used to hold the belt at 170, clearly he is still capable of standing toe to toe with the new generation of 170 fighters!!!

shishare

Anyone honestly think he would fare much better if he went back down? I cant see it happening

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Rory was HUGE next to BJ, that match really had no business happening. BJ has heart for days, but no drive/enthusiasm any more. I think he would have been much better vs Henderson, Maynard, Lauzon, hell even Edgar. He can't fight against super WW's, Hughes was NOT a big WW at all, nor is GSP. Sad to see that murder on tv, Rory showboating made it worse.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rory was HUGE next to BJ, that match really had no business happening. BJ has heart for days, but no drive/enthusiasm any more. I think he would have been much better vs Henderson, Maynard, Lauzon, hell even Edgar. He can't fight against super WW's, Hughes was NOT a big WW at all, nor is GSP. Sad to see that murder on tv, Rory showboating made it worse.
Or maybe he is just washed up? How about that?

Seriously, BJ has entertained his fans for years and I have a ton of respect for him but he is long in the tooth and its time he becomes a retiree.

Shogun looks on his way there himself.