MMA Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wanna know wtf happened to Schaub's face. He looked like Marlon Brando, that swelling was fucking ridiculous.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only thing that looked likely was he might have cracked it on Arlovski's shoulder during the takedown. Looked like it anyways.

BqI7R_BIEAAKGBH.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For most of that fight THAT was the Ryan Bader I've wanted since he was on TUF. He looked like the guy that could bring GnP back coming off the show, and he did a lot of that the first two rounds tonight. Hard mean shots from a dominant position.

edit: And that streamtorrent link is now working for me. I'm not sure if it's the fix Ameraves posted since I don't think I was getting the red X thing before, but whatever=P Working is working.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
edit: And that streamtorrent link is now working for me. I'm not sure if it's the fix Ameraves posted since I don't think I was getting the red X thing before, but whatever=P Working is working.
Someone else posted in a thread I was reading that sometimes it just takes a while for it to work the first time as it is finding multiple peers. That is why I just left mine running in case.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Woodley is just too big for Welterweight, and I bet he's too small for middleweight. He just doesn't have the gas tank to stay in a fight against someone he can't dominate.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
He has to lose some of that muscle mass, just as Rogan alluded to. It is crazy to think that Rory is only 24, so good, and there is a real possibility he never holds the belt because of how stacked 170 always is.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rory is high ranked, just won against another high ranked fighter, and Lawler is already scheduled against Brown. Unless Hendricks is taking a really long vacation, Rory is getting the next shot.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well I wasn't terribly serious, but since he didn't shout which arm was broken, my point still stands.