MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well you need to open it with Stream Torrent player. Not sure if you are just putting that into the address bar

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Like I said, leaning towards retarded, will get that asap, getting tired of wiziwig as I haven't had a decent stream from them in ages.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Hmm, sorry, they updated the link.

Edit: If they are showing something else right now, it's probably because the stream is only for the PPV which starts at 10PM EST.
st://A08CgpwEdUcDRwWCoAHIgBbXgUPDvzpx9YgE6NuSa0I2ihcXQ2 FuJ3QgdGhpbmsgb2YgYW55dGhpbmeKQQdkZWZhdWx0iqIHR2Vu ZXJhbA==

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm, still getting the same message. "Still connecting but channel seems to be offline" Maybe it is because the PPV hasn't started yet?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It appears to be something on my side, but I am not sure what. I can't get any Stream Torrent to play in it currently

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hmm, still getting the same message. "Still connecting but channel seems to be offline" Maybe it is because the PPV hasn't started yet?
Getting the same msg, went through that guide that Celebrindal linked and still nothing. If you figure it out let me know, until then I'll go for the wiziwig streams /ugh.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
hears a guy telling the ref his arm is broken, does his best to cripple the other fighter for life. real stand up guy there.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Sucks to Lose via broken arm lol.

Leta hope Arlovski does not disapoint (like he has all decade) he was my fav back in the day.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh, so Joe decided that FORMER UFC CHAMPION AND 8 YEAR UFC VETERAN Andrei Arlovski is just super nervous about fighting Brendan Schaub in the UFC. I hope he keep mentioning that theory.