MMA Thread

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, yes, and yes. Rumble of the Roided Out Ragers. Dana could cut them all now and Bellator would be on that by this weekend.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chael Sonnen admits to taking banned substances, calls positive test confusing - MMA Fighting

BpyxOIbCYAI0IgE.jpg

His story sort of holds water I guess. Those two things are routinely used by people coming off TRT to help get their hormones back to normal production levels. They're also things people take after steroid cycles to avoid mantits etc...sooo...I dunno. I'd say if he passes a USADA test like, now, they should probably not penalize him. He could be full of shit and juicing his brain out, but what he says does hold water. Of course he failed a test before so he probably doesn't get any leeway.

I dunno, it's not as straightforward a it sounds. But he's probably full of shit.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
They should schedule the fight in international waters and show it on PVP with no athletic commission judges involved. Sure no belts or ranking movements but let these chumps juice it up for our amusement.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reading some other internet doctors: Cloma isn't prescribed in the US to males ever supposedly. And the test should have only been positive if he came off TRT within like 4 weeks, otherwise he shouldn't have still had this stuff in his system enough.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I want to give Chael the benefit of the doubt, but I am dubious to all of this.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jason High cut | FOX Sports on MSN

Jason High cut for shoving the ref. Sucks for him, but it is probably good they take a hard line stance on this. I mean it isn't like he even shoved the ref all that hard, but you don't want to set that kind of precedent. You gotta feel bad for the guy though. You put in all that hard work, your juices are pumped and flowing, and you get what you feel is an unfair stoppage. The emotions running high would make it tough to not act out to some extent.

I am a bit surprised that a lot of people appear to be giving Carraway the benefit of the doubt. I find the guy to be a POS so I don't believe for a second that it was an accident. Dana should address that.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Good that he got cut for shoving the ref. This isn't the WWE and that's not Earl Hebner.

Or the olympics!
GALL_TAEK_SS1_wideweb__470x308,0.jpg

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He needed time to prepare for his Presidential run in 2016.

But really, I am going to miss him in the octagon. Glad he will still be around commentating and stuff.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Haven't been home for a PPV in a while. If anyone comes across a really good HQ link, please post it here!

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Link
Stream Torrent

st://A1kCgpwEdVEDUQaCoAHIgBbXgUPDvzpx9YgE6NuSa0I2ihceND Agb3IgNDE/IHRoYXQgaXMgdGhlIHF1ZXN0aW9uimEAikEHZGVmYXVsdIqiB0 N1bHR1cmU=

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn't even get that. "The address wasn't understood" is what I got but as always I am pretty sure that is cause my internet knowledge is leaning towards retarded.