MMA Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So maybe I'm a bit out of the loop, but why does Barao get an immediate rematch against Dillashaw for the title? It wasn't a close fight, Dillashaw manhandled him for 5 rounds.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
So maybe I'm a bit out of the loop, but why does Barao get an immediate rematch against Dillashaw for the title? It wasn't a close fight, Dillashaw manhandled him for 5 rounds.
its an unwritten rule of the lighter weight classes apparently? Champ loses they get rematch! he really shouldn't have he was dominated pretty much the entirety of the fight.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well it must not have landed because it was right in front of the ref and I doubt Big John would have missed it. I bet Brown wishes he could have stuck his face out into it instead of falling backwards.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had it 3-2 for Robbie, with Brown taking the 2nd and barely the 5th.

GD shame he jacked up his hand right when he was getting in a groove with 3 minutes or so left.

Bet he regrets not going all out in the first after he rocked Robbie there. He was very unsteady for a second.

Lot of decisions tonight but they were mostly entertaining fights.

Rumble murder gif

MMA - Jiffier gifs through HTML5 Video Conversion.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I assumed it landed, Brown doesn't seem like the kind of guy to fake a groin shot to get a couple seconds of breathing room.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Personally. Im going into this fight with zero expectations because I don't think it can live up to any of them, but hell I will watch it and have a rager the entire time.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Can't wait for this fight. Funny how two semi-retired fighters can make one of the top MMA fights of the year.