MMA Thread

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
They did the same thing last year, and many of those cards were as good or better than advertised.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Let's not go too crazy. I am sure half of those fights will be cancelled due to injury before we get there!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The fact that Dana is even considering this for Brazil is pretty lame. Make Vitor come here and be heavily tested to make sure he is completely clean before heading into a title fight.
Would not mind the UFC having all their steroid abusers just fight in Brazil, lol

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, DC sure has been rampaging through all the big names of the division, it's about time he got a title shot.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm just trolling, i made the same comment back before Jones v Gustaffson 2 had been confirmed and people were speculating DC would get the shot.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I like DC so I'm not mad but this is kind of funny after Alex was talking all that shit about Jon ducking him.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Battle of the (essentially) unbeatens for the most prestigious belt in the UFC. Do Want.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The best thing is this doesn't leave one of the 2 big contenders on the shelf while totally healthy. Bad thing is if it's a close fight or DC wins it could lead to an immediate rematch and depending on Gus' injury he could end up shelved or just waiting in line for something he's already earned. Or worse he could end up like TJ Grant.

Yeah, you remember TJ Grant? Because no one else remembers the guy that earned a LW title fight a year ago before getting hurt and falling off the face of the Earth.