MMA Thread

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Fuck man, Rumble is just going to die from sickle cell before anything else I think. Nm lol.

Fucking Cormier strutting around like ric flair. Congrats on your 2nd place trophy for not beating the champ.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Rumble - new weight class, still no cardio.

Edit: Wtf with that speech. Never give up, except when you're being choked, apparently.

Nothar

Molten Core Raider
Wow Rumble gassed so bad it was crazy. Looked like he just got thru some crazy weight cut or something. Happy for DC. Seems like a good dude and will be a much better champion for the UFC given his ability to speak well and hype himself and future fights.

As far as Weidman goes, dude is impressive, but I still think Luke Rockhold will be your next Middleweight champion. Should be a great fight though.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Watching Rumble lose like that, it felt like watching a little kid get beat up.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Awesome for Arlovski! Also, Weidman sounded like Vince Vaughn at the end of his interview with Rogan. "Stop doubting me!" Love watching that dude whoop some ass.

I fell asleep during the flyweight fight and had like 13 texts that said, "PITBULL!". Forgetting that Makdessi is just "The Bull", I thought Cerrone had lost. Turned out to be a good thing though. Glad to see Arlovski back.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm thinking DC will get enough takedowns to take AJ off his game and get the decision or possibly even the finish if he can get his back.
Boom

I think Weidman wears him out and maybe get one of those control and pounding away stoppages where Vitor can't get up but isn't really out.
Boom

Makdessi is no scrub, but this fight is absolutely just Cowboy wanting to keep fighting and making paychecks. He's gonna pick Makdessi apart like a child.
Boom

Josh 'The People's Warrior' Burkman vsDong Hyun 'Stun Gun' Kim
I forgot Burkman was back in the UFC. I'm picking Stun Gun against my better judgement, because he's started fighting like a fucking idiot. But if he can reel in the stupid he should win this walking away. If he fights smart I think he gets the sub, if he fights not totally retarded I think he gets the decision, if he fights like a fucking idiot he loses.
Boom

YnyfH08.png

Also

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
That was one of the strongest PPVs in a line time from top to bottom. DC v Johnson was a little underwhelming but DCs Jon Jones promo saved it and made it awesome again.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
People bitch about JJ being a little bitch and acting like a bitch. DC trying so hard to be even more of douche bag than a coked out 27 year old.