New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
As if Bader would stand any chance against DC anyway. What a fucking shitshow

darkseid_sl

shitlord
r3CbX4f.jpg

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mac's face in that picture makes it 100x better. I canfeelthe ocular patdown occurring.

Stoked AA won in such an awesome way, and I was pretty much certain that DC and Cowboy would do work. Damn good card.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man that should be a great fight. You can't help but love Cowboy just because he is always game for a fight, and we get to see him so often. I really hope he manages to win

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, if I were Jon Jones, I'd never come back to the UFC. Just open a gym and be remembered as the greatest LHW of all time. DC will always have an asterisk by his championship without a victory over JJ.

Wonder if Jones managed his money intelligently enough to be able to retire already or if it all went up his nose.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Well seems he was spending his money on rental cars and weed with a side of coke. Not strung out coke head buying 300k+ cars. He may have a nice piggy bank. He was making more than his brother in the NFL.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I'm just now watching 187. Arlovski and Browne was fucking amazing, but I think Benavidez performed one of the slickest moves I've ever seen in the octagon. Moraga sent him backpedaling hard against the fence and was jumping in for the flying knee, and Benavidez just straight kicks him in the chest/stomach to stop the knee. So smooth.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Man that should be a great fight. You can't help but love Cowboy just because he is always game for a fight, and we get to see him so often. I really hope he manages to win
He needs to go into that healthy and not get smashed up during training camp.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I'm just now watching 187. Arlovski and Browne was fucking amazing, but I think Benavidez performed one of the slickest moves I've ever seen in the octagon. Moraga sent him backpedaling hard against the fence and was jumping in for the flying knee, and Benavidez just straight kicks him in the chest/stomach to stop the knee. So smooth.
It was such a perfectly timed shutdown move. No one missed it and everyone had to recognize what deliberate and perfectly timed move it was. It's rare to see a move like that.

Jackslack breakdown of the Arlovski/Browne fight. Specifically I want attention paid to the section on backhands starting around 1 minute.

We're all programmed to see backfists as a spinning move, but it's a seriously dangerous strike that is almost totally unused.

Be prepared to see more backhands just like we're seeing more stump kicks.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The funny thing is Arlovski probably would have lost that fight when Browne caught him if Browne hadn't already been halfway out on his feet.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I liked DC better when he seemed like sane person and not a rabid, rabies infested dog. JJ's broke his brain.