MMA Thread

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Lol I like how much focus that first link put on him "being mean to da womenz", cause it's absolutely horrific that someone might not want to train chicks for WMMA and whatnot... I'll probably have nightmares about it tonight.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I listened to Uriah's hour long interview with Ariel on the Ludwig situation. Sure, two sides to every story and all that, but I believe 99.9% of what Uriah said. Oh my fucking god, I feel like I need to go take a shower to get the filth off. I remember listening to Duane on Rogan back in 2013 and could not imagine trying to work with the guy. Ludwig is so fucking abrasive, hyper, annoying, and certifiably crazy.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah, I find myself siding with Uriah over Duane. He kinda seems like an asshole and Uriah isn't one to create unnecessary drama.

Fedor

<Banned>
EU2DAep.jpg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, check out Uriah Hall. If that kid can get some ground game, and continue to grow a bit, he could fill in all that hype that surrounded him when he came out of TUF.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Nelson needs to hang it up, or really start trying. After the first 30 seconds of the past 7 matches he looks like he stops caring and just looking at the paycheck and his next meal. Either that or he's trying to get cut so he can get endorsements back or someshit.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Roy should have be fighting at LHW but because hes unwilling to diet and has had some decent success at HW he will end his career accomplishing so much less then he could have if he wasn't carrying so much extra weight.