MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus Christ, I really hope TJ crushes Cruz. He is such a shit talking little faggot.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought McDonald was going to tap for sure there.

Amazing job turning into it and then somehow getting sucha clean, perfect RNC immediately in the scramble.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah Joe Rogan actually said something accurate for once. It's amazing that Arlovski has made such a comeback after his career completely tanked. He had the belt 11 years ago and could have it again this year. It's crazy.

*edit*

welp

Swear to god though, I wish I could hit Rogan over the head with a fucking chair every single time he exclaims OBLIQUE KICK. That was 50% of his dialogue during the Ronda/Holms fight.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Arlovski has never been known to have a strong chin, so that outcome wasn't all that surprising.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
AA is one of my favorites but you just knew eventually his chin would do that shit again. Really wanted him to get a shot again

Condit is also my favorite in that class and it's been shitty when he had the loss from a take Dow and ACL injury

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Arlovski has never been known to have a strong chin, so that outcome wasn't all that surprising.
Eh. I didn't expect him to win any of his last three fights before Miocic but he won them all.

AA is one of my favorites but you just knew eventually his chin would do that shit again. Really wanted him to get a shot again
It's not impossible for him to get a title shot by the end of the year or early next year. He isn't going to fall far from #2 after losing to #3, so bouncing back with a win against a top 5 could put him right back into the race and a second win could get him a title shot. Miocic probably gets the winner of Werdum/Velasquez, Arlovski probably can't get the title match after Miocic but the one after that is entirely possible. I guess 4 hw title matches in a single year isn't going to happen, so early/mid next year is likely the earliest he has another chance.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I honestly thought that was going to be a MUCH better fight than what we just saw.

Column how many times have you shit up this thread with your uneducated assumptions and asinine comments? Stick to threads that are based on comics it is the only place where your opinion has any validity.

Eh. I didn't expect him to win any of his last three fights before Miocic but he won them all.
That is totally why I was hyped.

Column_sl

shitlord
Column how many times have you shit up this thread with your uneducated assumptions and asinine comments? Stick to threads that are based on comics it is the only place where your opinion has any validity.
Well at least that is more validity then you have in any thread...

Hey look you can always blame it on one of Joe Rogan's aliens, lmao

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Condit pretty well dominated that first round. Seems like Lawler is having issues with the range of Condit right now

Column_sl

shitlord
Lawler is beating him when he comes in. Condit should just stay out in range

*LOL* just when I said that Lawler tags him inside

Column_sl

shitlord
Lawler has that 2nd round.

Condit is an idiot. Why not stay out in range??? Every time he tags you is when you move in. Lawler is not even charging in

Column_sl

shitlord
Much Better 4th round by Condit. Stay out in range with those kicks and Jabs. He can't do anything.

You go in, and he is going to lay your ass out.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Condit is totally dominating this fight. Unless Lawler pulls out a miracle in the 5th, we for sure have a new champ.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
HOLY SHIT at that last round. I thought for sure Lawler was going to pull off the magic.

Still think he loses the decision.