Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Prediction for 197
J.J.
D.J.
Pettis
Whittaker
Fili

Bleh picking almost all favs. Upset of the night, Jon Jones gets KOd in rd 2. Doubt it though

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What is the UFC going to do with the 125 division if DJ wins though? The guy has barely even been tested down there, and if he schools Cejudo, there is literally nobody left for him to fight. Maybe he will want to challenge himself and move up to 135.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is the UFC going to do with the 125 division if DJ wins though? The guy has barely even been tested down there, and if he schools Cejudo, there is literally nobody left for him to fight. Maybe he will want to challenge himself and move up to 135.
If he wins I'm betting he goes to 135 and fights for title against Cruz (or lol Faber)

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
They already leaked that season 24 of TUF will be old fighters competing for a chance at the 125 belt. Like how Matt Serra got his chance at GSP.

Hopefully tonight's card is good. I am so sick of hearing about Connor drama.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Good lord. Carla Esparza is such a fucking bore to watch. Chick has literally no standup game, and her ground game is all lay and pray

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone got a decent stream for the PPV?

Hard to justify 70 bucks given the main events look rather one-sided.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pettis fall from grace continues. never thought he would be 0-3 his last 3 fights.

Cejudo seems like the kind of guy who introduces himself as "HENRY CEJUDO, OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST". Dude even uses the olympic theme song as his intro music.

Column_sl

shitlord
pl_playlist_f.jpg

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Probably break Anderson's title defense record, and hopefully move up.

I firmly think it's clearly Jon at #1 P4P, the competition he has beat is insane, and DJ has still lost to Cruz (albeit a good fight against a bigger guy). But fuck, he looked great tonight. Really, really hope he moves up soon.

OSP about to get the best fucking he has ever had.

Ps. Dude looks hella nervous lol, poor guy.

Column_sl

shitlord
Damn I thought he was going to go for the Monkey Kung Fu

Jone's up kick is rideculous

Holy Fuck, how is OSP alive right now. That Heel kick was brutal

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jones looked a bit hesitant in the first two rounds. The way to beat OSP has always been to grind him in the clinch and on the ground until he gasses out. Jones not doing that at all, although OSP does seem tired.