Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Stolen from r/mma

sX86qNy.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
Hes definitely going to be back..

UFC 100 at its peak did 1.6 million ppv with Brock, GSP, Etc on the card

Connor fighting Nate Diaz took in the 2nd biggest draw in their history at 1.5 ppv

Unless they are truely allergic to making money ......shits on like Donkey Kong.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Okay, my conspiracy!

Conor was supposed to beat Nate and call out ringside GSP
Conor loses to Nate. UFC changes course and wants Conor to defend. Conor demands rematch. 1 month later Conor regrets wanting a rematch that no one wants and realizes that if he loses again he can say goodbye to his legacy. UFC&Conor make plan to drop Conor off card by both being hard asses, Nate drops out and goes on vacation and gets fat so now he's out.
GSP announces he is going to fight at ufc 200, Conor Challenges him, New biggest fight ever.

!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Conor comes off as whiny bitch. Oh I need to train not fulfill my contract, I quit! Now his manager says, its not fair cause Conor is in Iceland Nate is in Cali. I hope it happens and Nate bitch slaps him again.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
If gsp came back and won (please stay retired as the champ) his current win streak would go back to 2007 lol.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
McGregor's coach said they're still training as if he's on the card in case someone drops out
Right, but training for what? Training for Nate at 170 is not at all the same as needing to cut to 145 to try to fight Aldo or Frankie (when we're talking about the scenario where one of those guys gets hurt)

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'd rank GSP well over Diaz, and I already have zero interest in seeing Conor possibly lose to Diaz a second time. I'd go so far as to say that GSP is out of Nate's league. I can't imagine that a Conor vs. GSP fight would even be remotely exciting. I don't know that it would even be competitive. Even against striking welterweights GSP was never exciting and just smothered people; how can I expect a dude who has mostly been successful at featherweight and is a striker more or less, to do much of anything against a guy who built his career on blanketing bigger, more powerful fighters than Conor? The entire idea is just stupid.